X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

elmirage001 08-17-2016 05:58 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Hi Phil !!

Will Ultra have a One Page Check Out style?

94% :D/

Thanks!

Paul

PhilJ 08-17-2016 07:17 AM

Heyup Paul :) well, funny you should mention it, I was going to open it up to the community to tell me how you want the checkout to be. I'll try to do what the general concensus want. PM or ticket me.

elmirage001 08-17-2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
Heyup Paul :) well, funny you should mention it, I was going to open it up to the community to tell me how you want the checkout to be. I'll try to do what the general concensus want. PM or ticket me.

Hi Phil, similar to the OPC you had on 4.7.3 with a couple of tweaks. (don't know if same as current version). I'll open a ticket. Thank you!

Paul

rokonkwo 08-17-2016 01:13 PM

Phil:
The Ultra Template is calling me already.
Suggestion: You might want to add Pilibaba logo with the rest of the payment logos located on the footer of the page on the Ultra Template.

Looking forward to the release. What is the estimated date of release?
Thanks so much.
Randolph.

Mike SSI 08-19-2016 11:31 AM

I installed the reBOOT template a couple weeks ago on a development site and it is an amazing piece of work. What is the best way to get answers for quick questions on this template? Through this X-Cart forum, PM to Phil, XCARTMOD website or some other channel?

PhilJ 08-19-2016 11:33 AM

Thanks Mike.
Live chat or the ticket system are usually the quickest.

PhilJ 08-21-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

I know it might be late in the process for requests/or suggestion. However, it would be great to have the option to set the search box as a drop down (as you currently have it) or as a box that is always visible in the header as typically seen in desktop versions.
That's been done. Working on opc / fl checkouts, blog, testimonials, few other modules, bit n bobs / css, then tidy up and testing / speedup / seo for a few days, then documentation, then release. Won't be released until 100% happy with it. Some way to go yet.

Bluemonk 08-21-2016 10:54 PM

Lookin Good, Phil.

One more suggestion if it is not too late...

On the product page, to the right of the price is the number of reviews. When the number is clicked we are taken to the review page. Would it be possible to have this link take the clicker to the reviews tab on the product page instead?

I don't think it is good strategy to (at the top of the product page) invite the shopper to another page where the product can't be purchased. The shopper can still go to the review page from the review tab if they want to read more.

Also, on the review page, could you add button or a link to take the shopper back to the product detail page.

Thanks

Bluemonk 08-21-2016 11:15 PM

Phil, I'd like to start getting my banners ready. Could you please let me know what width we should use for slider and left and right column images?

Thanks

PhilJ 08-25-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

On the product page, to the right of the price is the number of reviews. When the number is clicked we are taken to the review page. Would it be possible to have this link take the clicker to the reviews tab on the product page instead?
Done, thanks for that. Example
Quote:

I'd like to start getting my banners ready. Could you please let me know what width we should use for slider and left and right column images?
Depends whether you're going full-width or not, but if so...

W446px × H?px (sidebar)
W1368px × H?px (main column)

Else...

W270px × H?px (sidebar)
W840px × H?px (main column)

Homepage slider...

1904px × 800px or 1140px × 479px if boxed layout
800px × 800px (for mobile)

Please take any Ultra related stuff to the new thread.