X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   X-Payments 1.0 beta testing (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=52833)

radionov 03-15-2010 08:40 PM

X-Payments 1.0 beta testing

Dear customers,

We encourage you to take part in beta testing of X-Payments 1.0, a new product, which allows to make your e-commerce business processes compliant with PCI DSS v 1.2. standard requirements.

Right now X-Payments 1.0 is undergoing PA DSS certification, and we would like to discover beforehand the possible inconveniences and flaws which might occur during the use of the application. This would help to lower the risk of recurring certification. Testing will continue from March 18 until April 22.

To test and try X-Payments you need to have an X-Cart license, have experienced in working with web payments and be familiar with PCI DSS standard requirements.

To be included into the beta testing program, leave a comment in this thread. After your application has been considered, we will email to you the access credentials to X-Payments 1.0 distribution package, reference manual, and bug tracking system.

Thank you for helping us to improve our products.

Sincerely yours,
X-Payments development team

bigredseo 03-15-2010 09:10 PM

Re: X-Payments 1.0 beta testing

Hello Alexey,

If you can add our name to the list, we'd like to test and make sure there are no hidden server requirements for our users when they implement within our network. As you know, we host more than 1500 X-Cart carts in our network, so making sure that we have the right software installed on our machines for those users and that it doesn't interfere with other modules is a critical portion of rolling out the software.

Please add us to the list. I'll not be posting email addresses here in the forums, but you can PM a copy here on the forum, or use the email address in your customer control panel.

Thanks,

radionov 03-15-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handsonwebhosting
Please add us to the list. I'll not be posting email addresses here in the forums, but you can PM a copy here on the forum, or use the email address in your customer control panel.

Hello Conor,
we will consider your application. Thank you!

PS
I have edited the original message and removed the text about email. We'll use the PM-messages.

Chris B 03-18-2010 04:56 AM

What x-cart versions will this work with?

We still have many 4.x installations in use.

radionov 03-18-2010 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris B
What x-cart versions will this work with?

X-Payments package contains the special add-on for X-Cart 4.3.x called - "X-Payments connector", which allows to use X-Payments with X-Cart.

balinor 03-18-2010 08:50 AM

Just to reiterate once again, this module needs to be available for 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 or you will have THOUSANDS of very unhappy clients.

kulture 03-19-2010 02:28 AM

Or fewer clients!

just wondering 03-22-2010 08:04 AM

I'd like to give testing it a go.

I also, however, agree with Padraic & Richard.

hramani 03-22-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balinor
Just to reiterate once again, this module needs to be available for 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 or you will have THOUSANDS of very unhappy clients.

Alexey Radionov your comments on planned release for the above versions.

BCSE 03-23-2010 05:41 PM

Please add our name to the list as well. We are willing to help back port it to older versions as well.

Carrie