X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   altered carts OnSale mod for php 7+ (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=76935)

elmirage001 08-20-2019 01:23 PM

Re: altered carts OnSale mod for php 7+

I don't see the badge at all on 4.7.11 on reBOOT, Light Responsive, or Ideal Responsive templates.

Can you upload a image of it?

What XC version?

Template?

Thanks!

keystone 08-21-2019 01:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am using Ideal Responsive template xc version 4.7.11 GoldPlus. Here is an image if my cart as a wholesale member and the badge is still there.

elmirage001 08-21-2019 03:20 PM

Thanks for that. It helped a lot!

The badge would not show up with the Special Offer Discount I created. I had to go to your site and see exactly what your Special Offer was. Once I set up the BOGO for a product on my dev site the same as you did the Special Offer Badge showed up.

In skin/ideal_responsive/customer/main/cart.tpl

Around Line # 48 - Comment out the following code.

Code:

{if $active_modules.Special_Offers ne "" and $product.have_offers}
    {include file="modules/Special_Offers/customer/product_offer_thumb.tpl"}
{/if}

This removed the badge from my dev site and hopefully works for you.

keystone 08-22-2019 10:38 AM

could I do something like this so the badge shows up for NON members but is hidden when a customer has a membership or will that not work? (not sure if my additional code is correct)

Code:

{if $active_modules.Special_Offers ne "" and $product.have_offers and $_userinfo.membership eq ""}
{include file="modules/Special_Offers/customer/product_offer_thumb.tpl"}
{/if}

I does remove it completely when I comment out the line like you said but I thought it would be nice to show to customers it is meant for and hide it from everyone else.

elmirage001 08-22-2019 12:46 PM

Try this
Code:

{if $active_modules.Special_Offers ne "" and $product.have_offers and $userinfo.membership ne "Wholesale"}

keystone 08-23-2019 11:04 AM

ah, perfect, it works. I had used
Code:

$_userinfo.membership
instead of
Code:

$userinfo.membership
because in the order invoice template /ideal_responsive/mail/html/order_invoice.tpl they use that as the variable. I didn't think to check the variable for the cart page as I thought it would have been the same.
Thanks.

elmirage001 08-23-2019 11:34 AM

Glad it's working for you!

Paul

zone1creative 09-09-2019 12:20 AM

Can I just say the altered cart onsale module for xcart 4 is awesome. Even though it is no longer maintained it is essential for every new store I build.

This sort of functionality should be core in xcart. It makes the difference when comparing shopping carts.