X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

PhilJ 06-05-2013 09:53 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:

Could you PM a link to the 4.6.0 reBOOT files and I will try it on a new store I'm building :wink:

Just PM me your order ID and I'll send the files over.

PhilJ 06-05-2013 09:55 AM

For anyone using the feedback addon, here's how to make it more mobile friendly...

in feedback/js/button.js

Before...
Code:

self.showWindow();

Insert...
Code:

$('html, body').animate({ scrollTop: 0 },  'fast');

On clicking the feedback button, the page will auto-scroll to the top :)

Freakmode 06-06-2013 01:35 AM

Can anyone tell me what controls the size of the thumbnails on the product list? I could do with making them a little bigger than 127x127

PhilJ 06-06-2013 01:39 AM

skin/reboot/css/reboot.css

Code:

.thumb_div_medium { position: relative; margin: 0 auto; width: 127px; height: 127px; }

If you don't want the thumbnails to be confined to a specific size, in skin/reboot/customer/main/products_t.tpl

Replace...
Code:

<a href="{$url}" class="unify thumb_size_medium">
With...
Code:

<a href="{$url}">

Vacman 06-06-2013 06:18 AM

Phil, feature request. I am looking at your MEGA Menu mod. I prefer the menus on the left side of the screen. Does that mod accommodate that? What i am looking for is to use your reBOOT template with the expanding menus (with your cool styling) - like what we had with Fancy Categories.

Vacman 06-06-2013 06:23 AM

Eh - I just now noticed that it can and does work vertically... duh - it integrates with reBOOT I assume?

PhilJ 06-06-2013 06:45 AM

Quote:

Phil, feature request. I am looking at your MEGA Menu mod.

Hi Carl, are you referring to this mod ? It has a vertical mega menu for the sidebar and could be integrated with reboot. To stay responsive, it would transform to a select dropdown menu for small devices.

Or, the addon designed for reboot, which is horizontal only.

Vacman 06-06-2013 09:26 AM

Yes - I should have been more specific. And yes, I want it to integrate with reBOOT. I just find that the current menu scheme in reBOOT is confusing - not bad, just like the flyout menus better.

Let me know what I will need to do to integrate it.

PhilJ 06-07-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Yes - I should have been more specific. And yes, I want it to integrate with reBOOT. I just find that the current menu scheme in reBOOT is confusing - not bad, just like the flyout menus better.

Vertical flyout menus, or vertical mega menu?

PhilJ 06-07-2013 02:55 AM

I was asked if reBOOT can have 3 column layouts, so I have put an addon that does enables them, here (addons tab).

The only caveat, is that source code ordering is LEFT COL / CONTENT / RIGHT COL (not ideal for SEO or small devices)

This is included in future versions of reBOOT.