X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

Learner 11-12-2013 10:05 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Hello Phil.
I have installed new version 2 and it is excellent.

Thanks Phil for a nice template.

I have seen that optimizations tools in order to change css and js cdn urls are

jQuery CDN URL //ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js

Bootstrap CSS CDN URL //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.0.2/css/bootstrap.min.css

Bootstrap JS CDN URL //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.0.2/js/bootstrap.min.js

Font Awesome CDN URL //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.0.3/css/font-awesome.min.css

Can I able to change css //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.0.2/css/bootstrap.min.css by registering or how to change there?

Facing another problems if I delete //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.0.2/css/bootstrap.min.css then it will call from skin/reboot/css/vendor/bootstrap.min.css but if call the css from there then entire site design get distorted and all borders has gone.

I have a simple request how to work on CSS file locally for a nice template?

Thanks Phil again for a nice template...

Thank you.

Learner 11-13-2013 02:35 AM

Hello Phil,
I have found the solutions.I have seen that netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.0.2/css/bootstrap.min.css

and the css in skin/reboot/css/vendor/bootstrap.min.css codes differs I have coppied the code from cdn URL and pasted in my site.

After that my problem resolves.

Thank you phil for your great contributions for such a good template.

Thanks,

Learner 11-13-2013 04:59 AM

Hi,
How to make Proceed to pay in cart page,continue button in checkout page and submit order button in Final submission page smaller than the current one without affecting other buttons?

Please help.

PhilJ 11-13-2013 05:27 AM

Button sizes are controlled by classes...

Standard...
Code:

class="btn-custom"

Full width, according to container....
Code:

class="btn-custom btn-block"

See here for more info...
http://getbootstrap.com/css/#buttons

Freakmode 11-13-2013 08:06 AM

Phil

Just installed Reboot 2 to have a play on our devbox - For some reason it now gives us a CDSEO error on categories (file not found). Products work fine though.

Any ideas?

PhilJ 11-13-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Just installed Reboot 2 to have a play on our devbox - For some reason it now gives us a CDSEO error on categories (file not found). Products work fine though.

Please post a ticket with access details and I'll take a look.

When enabled, Clean URLs works fine with it... eg.
http://www.xcartmods.co.uk/reboot/461/Cushions/

CDSEO should work fine also.

costanza 11-14-2013 12:10 AM

I had reBOOT V1 previously installed, changed the name of the reboot folder, then ran the patch to install V2. I then did all the code changes. Is this the correct procedure or should have I uninstalled V1 first?

I loaded my logo in V2, but now it has disappeared on the customer pages - now just showing the link. I tried loading the logo again with a different name, but still is not there on the customer pages.

With the V2 install, I also noticed a reboot logo replaced the x-cart logo in admin. This logo has now disappeared too and the x-cart logo is still gone (is a handy link).

Any help would be appreciated!

Freakmode 11-14-2013 01:53 AM

Hey Phil

Looking at your option for a "custom dropdown flyout menu".
Would really love to use this but is there anyway it can support more than 1 column in the dropdown as our menu is too long.

PhilJ 11-14-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

I had reBOOT V1 previously installed, changed the name of the reboot folder, then ran the patch to install V2. I then did all the code changes. Is this the correct procedure or should have I uninstalled V1 first?
I loaded my logo in V2, but now it has disappeared on the customer pages - now just showing the link. I tried loading the logo again with a different name, but still is not there on the customer pages.
With the V2 install, I also noticed a reboot logo replaced the x-cart logo in admin. This logo has now disappeared too and the x-cart logo is still gone (is a handy link).

Ideally you want to reverse the v1.x install steps before installing v2.

When uploading logos, ensure you have set the correct path to your store in skin/reboot/js/uploader/config.php

Eg. if your store resides in www.domain.com/store

Replace...
Code:

$storeDir = "";

With...
Code:

$storeDir = "/store/";

Quote:

Looking at your option for a "custom dropdown flyout menu".
Would really love to use this but is there anyway it can support more than 1 column in the dropdown as our menu is too long.

Adding a custom header dropdown flyout dropdown menu is now much easier in v2.

Just edit skin/reboot/custom/header/header_menu_custom.tpl

It is just simple plain nested unordered lists, example code is in that template.

You can go up to 5 levels deep. It stays responsive too.

Freakmode 11-14-2013 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ

Adding a custom header dropdown flyout dropdown menu is now much easier in v2.

Just edit skin/reboot/custom/header/header_menu_custom.tpl

It is just simple plain nested unordered lists, example code is in that template.

You can go up to 5 levels deep. It stays responsive too.

I can create the menu fine, what I need is the 1st drop down list to span 2 or columns (horizontal)rather than in a long list (vertical)

Like Megamenus but where I can control content.