X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart reBOOT (reDUX) Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=77655)

PhilJ 01-05-2021 02:27 PM

Re: X-Cart reBOOT (reDUX) Template

Hi Dougrun, it's working here fine, no errors in the console, maybe try a browser hard refresh?

Edit: timezone issue related to delivery countdown, will look into it. Page should load fine for now...

Simple workaround for the 'constant page refreshing' issue, is to comment out or remove...
Quote:

location.reload();

from...

skin/reboot/js/plugins/nddcn.js

Dougrun 01-06-2021 11:17 AM

in the demo ,the variants all appear (with 0 qty greyed out), how do I enable that? mine are showing as a selection list like my old skin.
nevermind, found it.

PhilJ 01-06-2021 12:58 PM

sorted Doug? if not, just shout.

Dougrun 01-06-2021 02:00 PM

yes, i found the setting.

I will have to adapt my product page, I created an if/then so certain mfg show no price and ADD TO CART for price for MAP policy compliance.

Dougrun 01-06-2021 03:55 PM

on the product details page, how can I remove the "tags" box under the images?

also,. i'd like to move the 'prev-all-next' item navigation to the top near the breadcrumb.

sinobest 01-07-2021 05:21 AM

Hi, PhilJ, can we set more than one category as build-in blog?

Dougrun 01-07-2021 12:37 PM

ok, I got the TAGS removed. I see there is code for whether the description is truncated but I dont see it in the options menu. I can remove the code for it but i'd rather use the option if its there.

PhilJ 01-08-2021 04:15 AM

Quote:

on the product details page, how can I remove the "tags" box under the images?
Comment them out in /skin/reboot/customer/main/product_product.tpl
Quote:

{include file="custom/tags.tpl" heading="5" title_padding="2" content_padding="3" icon="tags"}
The Next/Prev products can be commented out there also and relocated.

Quote:

Hi, PhilJ, can we set more than one category as build-in blog?
You can only have one parent category as your blog, but have as many blog subcategories as you want.

Just update the root categories after and it'll update the blog subcategories.

PhilJ 01-08-2021 04:18 AM

Quote:

ok, I got the TAGS removed. I see there is code for whether the description is truncated but I dont see it in the options menu. I can remove the code for it but i'd rather use the option if its there.
If you mean on product listing pages, you could just increase the setting "Product rows - truncate descriptions (characters)" to say 9999 and it'll stop truncating the descriptions.

Dougrun 01-08-2021 09:01 AM

I don't see that truncate setting. I mean on the product details page for the description.