X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

xtech 03-16-2015 03:05 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Hi,
Janrain Engage integration module is not working with reboot template.Have there any compatibility issue?
I have contacted with Qtm and they said that-
The skin doesn't contain necessary names for IDs and DIVs elements which are used by the module to 'recognize' the login functionality and 'substitute' the module's login form.

Thanks,
xtech

buywink 03-18-2015 01:29 AM

Hi Phil,
I want to call few categories and subcategories in footer,how to do that?
Please help me.

Thank you very much.

PhilJ 03-19-2015 10:35 AM

Bootstrap v3.3.4 released (they skipped v3.4.3)

reBOOT v3 users can upgrade using these files.

PhilJ 03-19-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Janrain Engage integration module is not working with reboot template.Have there any compatibility issue?

xtech, we've tested Janrain compatibility on the latest reBOOT version and it seems fine, however I don't really recommend using any of the 'social' related modules, as they add extra overhead / HTTP requests that are just not good for your store speed.

In fact, in future reBOOT versions, we may drop support for all 'social' related modules, as they're just not conducive to mobile-friendly stores, no matter what some SEO bods might tell you.

If you're on an earlier version of reBOOT, then there may be some slight discrepancies in the Janrain module code, so you'd have to post a ticket for us to investigate on your store.

PhilJ 03-19-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

I want to call few categories and subcategories in footer,how to do that?

buywink (AKA xtech and others), you'd have to elaborate on where exactly you want to call them, or just add simple hyperlinks to your footer.

PhilJ 03-22-2015 03:54 PM

If you haven't installed already, this v3 addon is well worth installing. It tells you which device type your customers ordered with in the orders list (desktop/tablet/mobile). It'll work fine for non-reBOOT / responsive stores also.

Check the thread re. April 21st

christindall 03-25-2015 09:03 PM

Phil, or anybody...! :)

Having not yet jumped onto the reBoot bandwagon - I'd REALLY love to see some live sites making use of it. Would people mind sharing their url, or maybe Phil could put up a showcase piece on his site?

Thanks! :)

elmirage001 03-26-2015 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christindall

Having not yet jumped onto the reBoot bandwagon - I'd REALLY love to see some live sites making use of it. Would people mind sharing their url, or maybe Phil could put up a showcase piece on his site?

Hi Chris, I just sent you a PM with my URL. Thanks! Paul

PhilJ 03-26-2015 07:57 AM

Quote:

Hi Chris, I've never really kept a list of live stores using reBOOT, that I would give out, mainly for licence holders privacy.

However I do quite often get asked for URLs, so I've just added a new section to the docs page, with a form that allows anyone to opt-in to have their store listed, if they so wish.

rokonkwo 03-26-2015 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christindall

Here is unchanged out of the box reboot template running on X-Cart GoldPlus version 4.6.6 for a fragrance store.

http://www.itsmellsnice.com

Phil was very professional and I ended up buying more from him. Phil has won me over as a loyal customer.