X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

xtech 05-30-2014 11:31 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Hi Phil,
How to make mobile view most simpler,faster and user friendly?

Thanks,
xtech

designguru 05-30-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
reBOOT settings > Menus > Sidebar menu > One submenu open at a time
reBOOT settings > Menus > Sidebar menu > Save menu state

If you have any issues, set the jQuery CDN URL version to v1.8.3

Quote:

Originally Posted by designguru
Both are ticked and jQuery CDN URL set to v1.8.3 already

How can I make this work?

I also submitted a ticket about the Responsive Audio Player and also asked on the forum a week ago:

Quote:

Originally Posted by designguru
The player works great but I have some questions:

- The files go to uploads and not the userfiles folders of every provider (in XC with multiple providers)

- How can I invert the Audio Player buttons (image sprite)? I would like to display a white player with dark buttons.

Thanks!

How to make this work for a multi-provider store where files need to go to userfiles/userfilesxxx/product_name?

How to use another image sprite for the controls? I need the buttons to be black and not white.

http://www.xcartmods.co.uk/demos/461/skin/common_files/modules/Audio_Player/css/controls-playlist.png

xtech 06-18-2014 10:39 PM

Hi,
I want to purchase Manufacturers (A-Z) for X-Cart Platinum 4.6.1 in my reboot V2.Is it compatible with reboot?If I purchase it will it work?

Thanks.

PhilJ 06-19-2014 03:04 AM

Quote:

I want to purchase Manufacturers (A-Z) for X-Cart Platinum 4.6.1 in my reboot V2.Is it compatible with reboot?If I purchase it will it work?

Yes, I don't see why not.

However, there is a very quick way to do manufacturer A-Z

1) In modules/Manufacturers/customer_manufacturers_list.php

Before...

Code:

$smarty->assign('navigation_script',  'manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=' . $manufacturerid . '&sort=' .  urlencode($sort) . (isset($sort_direction) ? '&sort_direction=' .  $sort_direction : ''));

Insert...

Code:

# Manufacturer A-Z
if(!empty($name)) {
    $manufacturers = func_query("SELECT * FROM $sql_tbl[manufacturers] WHERE avail = 'Y' and LEFT(manufacturer, 1) LIKE '$name%' ORDER BY orderby");
    $smarty->assign("manufacturers", $manufacturers);
    $smarty->assign("main","manufacturers_list");
    if (!$manufacturers) {
        header("Location: manufacturers.php?nomanufs=y");
    }
}
$mletters = array(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z);
$smarty->assign('ml',$mletters);
# /Manufacturer A-Z

2) In skin/reboot/modules/Manufacturers/customer_manufacturers_list.tpl

At the top, insert...

Code:

<div class="btn-group" style="margin:0 0 20px 0;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:uppercase">
{section name=mletters loop=$ml}
<div class="btn-group">
<a class="btn btn-sm btn-default{if $smarty.get.name eq $ml[mletters]} active{/if}" href="manufacturers.php?name={$ml[mletters]}">{$ml[mletters]}</a>
{if $smarty.section.mletters.last}<a class="btn btn-sm btn-default{if !$smarty.get.name} active"{/if}" href="manufacturers.php">{$lng.lbl_all}</a>{/if}
</div>
{/section}
</div>
{if $smarty.get.nomanufs}<div class="alert alert-danger">Sorry, there are no manufacturers under that letter...</div>{/if}

DEMO

You can remove letters from step 1 if you wish... (I know it should list dynamically, but this is a quick fix)
Code:

$mletters = array(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z);

PhilJ 06-23-2014 05:49 PM

Multi Dynamic Search addon added
  • Dynamically search products, manufacturers and categories
  • Use all in one page, or place individual search fields anywhere you like
Get it here (v2 addons tab)

xtech 06-26-2014 01:26 AM

Hi,
When Infinite scroll was enabled I have seen Page navigation was coming on manufacturer and category page.Now it is not coming.Currently Infinite scroll was disabled.

How to bring page navigation and number of products in any category or manufacturer page?

Thanks.

PhilJ 06-28-2014 02:24 AM

Quote:

How to bring page navigation and number of products in any category or manufacturer page?
You may have made some errors while editing your tpl files, maybe try restoring them, notably skin/reboot/customer/navigation.tpl

I generally think infinite scroll is a bad idea and may hurt your SEO...

http://www.searchenginejournal.com/google-offers-seo-recommendations-pages-infinite-scroll/90533/

mendyo 06-28-2014 02:36 PM

Phil, I am working w/ Paul Dodman on my new site redesign. He is trying to complete the horizontal and vertical menu functionality and really needs your support. Can you please contact him?

Regards,

Mendy

designguru 07-09-2014 01:49 AM

1. Dev can't find the file to edit. Does anyone know where to change the size of the New Arrivals Carousel thumbnail size? I don't mean within admin.

2. Also the mailchimp module from QT breaks the reboot homepage testimonials. Not sure why this happens.

Contacted Phil but got no answer yet and we need to finish work soon.

PhilJ 07-09-2014 01:57 AM

1) skin/reboot/css/reboot.css - edit CSS class .thumb_size_small
2) I will check and get back to you