X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

Learner 11-08-2013 09:44 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Hello Phil,
Previously in my site thumbnail images were in size 100x100 and I want to make it 150x150.

I have done according to your FAQ How do I adjust the dimensions of my product thumbnails?

Also I have done Maintenance->Generate thumbnails options

But after sometimes it is saying Error: Unable to generate thumbnail (Could not find any file for image resizing)

Can you please help me?

vasilis 11-09-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

In reBOOT v1.x you just have to utilise the Bootstrap 2 responsive grid framework, which is made up of 12 columns...

http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/scaffolding.html

Code:
<div class="row-fluid"> <div class="span6">Col 1</span> <div class="span6">Col 2</span> </div>

So, if I understand correctly, do I actually use Reboot's html editor, using Bootstrap's styles and layout logic, which are also embedded in Reboot?

PhilJ 11-09-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

So, if I understand correctly, do I actually use Reboot's html editor, using Bootstrap's styles and layout logic, which are also embedded in Reboot?

No, PM me and I'll try and help you.

Mav-mbat 11-11-2013 08:47 AM

Great template, though having problems with the slider, when I add new images they don't load, just get the loading caption?

Mav-mbat 11-11-2013 09:41 AM

Scrap it, found the solution and all sorted!

buywink 11-11-2013 10:40 PM

Hi Phil,
Good news that v2 is now live.

I cannot able to change font style and css.

where to change please help.

---
Arca

PhilJ 11-12-2013 03:25 AM

Quote:

I cannot able to change font style and css.
In v2 you can use any font stack. See the template option labelled "Body font stack". You can also use any Google font if you wish.

CSS for individual themes are in skin/reboot/css/themes

CSS for the 'Custom' theme is in skin/reboot/custom/reboot_head.tpl but it's not intended to be modified, as they are dynamically generated from the template settings.

To add/modify your 'Custom' theme CSS styles, you can edit skin/reboot/css/themes/Custom.css

alinush 11-12-2013 09:10 AM

Is there a way to easily turn of the responsiveness of the template?

I made sure that the width of the entire page stays the same, but the top dropdown menu still changes on small resolutions.

Thanks

RSWRussell 11-12-2013 10:00 AM

We have previously installed reBoot v1.21 along with the Flyout and Megamenus addon. We're now configuring reBoot v2. Am I correct in that the alteration to the XCART_CATEGORIES table is no longer necessary, in addition to the changes made to skin/common_files/admin/main/categories.tpl?

PhilJ 11-12-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Is there a way to easily turn of the responsiveness of the template?

I made sure that the width of the entire page stays the same, but the top dropdown menu still changes on small resolutions.

Alinush, I will get back to you on that. I need to run some tests.

Quote:

We have previously installed reBoot v1.21 along with the Flyout and Megamenus addon. We're now configuring reBoot v2. Am I correct in that the alteration to the XCART_CATEGORIES table is no longer necessary, in addition to the changes made to skin/common_files/admin/main/categories.tpl?

Russell, that's correct, the responsive category menus have been improved in v2, so those steps are no longer necessary.