X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New X-Cart product line and new X-Cart v4.5.3 released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=64972)

tonycch 09-27-2012 08:07 PM

Re: New X-Cart product line and new X-Cart v4.5.3 released

Gold+ is awesome. Gladly pay the $200 upgrade.

Ajay 09-27-2012 08:24 PM

If I recall the x-cart 5.x roadmap (or one of the comment made) said there won't be any multi vendor/provider support in 5.x (the drupal based version)

But the new platinum version supports multi vendor. Does that mean plantinum line can't be upgraded to 5.x?

rocky 09-27-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADDISON
The one when pressing Enter key after filling in email address for notification price drops, seeing how a product is added in cart is killing me. Hope you'll find a solution these days for it. Normally after giving the email address and pressing Enter key the script should allocate Enter key for the Submit button, not for Add to Cart button.

Sure, we are working on it.

ambal 09-28-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay
If I recall the x-cart 5.x roadmap (or one of the comment made) said there won't be any multi vendor/provider support in 5.x (the drupal based version)

But the new platinum version supports multi vendor. Does that mean plantinum line can't be upgraded to 5.x?

This is not "X-Cart 5"

ambal 09-28-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topspin6711
Yes, and what about when you already bought many of the now included modules in Gold+ such as mailchimp and social sign in, etc?

If you are within your 30 days moneyback guarantee - contact us using your HelpDesk account and request exchange for license upgrade from GOLD to GOLD Plus.

chrischall 09-29-2012 11:47 AM

Hi,

Concerning the feature comparison mod we appreciate the free licences for existing licences. However if we want to develop a new shop for a client just using gold edition are we unable to buy this mod standalone or forced to pay $1500 for platinum with lots of features we don't need?

Cheers,
Chris

jnp 09-30-2012 04:58 AM

Those of you who have been playing and testing Gold Plus, do you feel it is stable enough to start a fresh store with a few custom modifications?

Thanks for your thoughts.

ADDISON 09-30-2012 06:22 AM

1) I am not happy you moved in Back-end, from header to footer

The Storefront is open [ Close ] Language [...]

Please move it back in header of the page.

2) Let's do something with Bugtracker - evaluate fast all open tickets and mark them Confirmed, Resolved, Improvement, ... It is really unprofessional after 2 years and a half how it has the actual shape. Some very long time issues still active in the latest v4.5.3

3) For Bugtracker I recommend a filtering module which could make faster the search for issues. Related to XC versions, Back-end - Front-end, Product management, ... If QT interested I can give you a link for how this BT must be.

cflsystems 09-30-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADDISON
1) I am not happy you moved in Back-end, from header to footer

The Storefront is open [ Close ] Language [...]

Move it back in header of the page.

I don't like that one either

ADDISON 10-01-2012 03:47 AM

As I said many times, people like new features. Frustration comes when you see great features in other shopping carts you cannot get.

QT will make good money with this upgrade. Hope they will continue listen advices/ideas coming from this Forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonycch
Gold+ is awesome. Gladly pay the $200 upgrade.