X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

PhilJ 04-02-2013 10:48 PM

X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template - Bootstrap Based

26th Feb 2020 - X-Cart reBOOT goes into 'sunset' mode.

This means that while reBOOT will still be supported and updated, it will not receive any new features.

reBOOT reDUX is available, which is a complete rewrite of the template based on Bootstrap v4.5.2

Full details are available here

And here

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

23rd May 2020 - reBOOT was updated for v4.7.12

10th May 2019 - reBOOT was updated for v4.7.11

Vacman 04-02-2013 10:58 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

I like! Will follow this as you develop it.

JacksmithxD 04-03-2013 02:27 PM

I can't wait for your new template, I've had every template off you since the 'smart template' and they were epic, everytime you release a template you up your game, so I can't wait to see this!

Can't wait for it to be released, got a few new clients who are wanting a ecommerce store so I'll more than likely be using this.

Woo :D/

elmirage001 04-03-2013 04:55 PM

Hi Phil, Can't wait to see it and start working on converting my Ability template site to reBoot!

Hi Carl, Glad to see you're interested in Phil's new template too!

Paul

Stizerg 04-04-2013 05:37 PM

I'm waiting for this release too, I need to decide which template to go with by next week, it would be great if you can show us how it looks like, even if it isn't 100% complete. I don't need checkout and mobile parts of template, so I don't care if they're not finished yet.

PhilJ 04-05-2013 05:40 AM

The demo is back up for the moment.

elmirage001 04-06-2013 05:17 PM

Hi Phil, Great job so far!! I was able to use for a bit while you had the store open yesterday (or day before, can't remember...)

I love the way you worked in the On Sale and New Arrivals. It took me a while to figure out that it's part of the Hot Products Module since I'm using Gold. So I purchased Hot Products today and I'll be inline for reBOOT as soon as it's for sale!

Thank you again! Paul

p.s. I always wondered where xcartmods.co.uk was located. I used the reBOOT location link and see you've got connections! :-)

PhilJ 04-07-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

p.s. I always wondered where xcartmods.co.uk was located. I used the reBOOT location link and see you've got connections! :smile:

Yes, her Maj' sends her regards :D

elmirage001 04-07-2013 01:49 PM

Hi Phil, I'm loving it!

Would it be possible to modify the "Delete Product" red button in the mini-cart. I found myself clicking on it to close the mini-cart popup window. It was so automatic I didn't even notice that I had removed the item from the cart until later when I looked up and saw "Cart is Empty".

98% Done! :-)

PhilJ 04-08-2013 01:37 AM

Sure, I changed the 'delete' icon to a trash can instead.