X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

xtech 07-18-2013 11:56 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakmode
We use cash rewards with the Reboot template, works fine no issues.

Altered cart Cash Rewards? Have u tried with Alterdcart On sale module?Any third party module u have purchased that is compatible with reboot?

Freakmode 07-19-2013 12:50 AM

Yes Altered Carts Cash Rewards, we have AC Onsale module too but not yet installed it.

xtech 07-19-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakmode
Yes Altered Carts Cash Rewards, we have AC Onsale module too but not yet installed it.

U have purchased Reboot and installed their? If on sale will compatible with Reboot then please let me know.Can u pls pm me ur store URL where reboot installed?

Quote:

Do you have any experience of getting Infinite Scroll to work with your template? We installed it today and although it scrolls the products grid is lost.

Have u purchased Infinite scroll module also? can u able to do it?

xtech 07-23-2013 03:45 AM

Hello Philj,
Excellent template but I am facing one problem-

I have added X-Cart_Reboot_Wordpress_Integration_Addon but it is not displaying in reboot.Our blog site is not in root .It is in under folder blog.Anything needs to change in blog.php?

After clicking blog.php it is getting blank page.

Please let me know alterdcart on sale module are compatible with reboot or not?

PhilJ 07-23-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

I have added X-Cart_Reboot_Wordpress_Integration_Addon but it is not displaying in reboot.Our blog site is not in root .It is in under folder blog.Anything needs to change in blog.php?

It should be fairly straightforward. Your blog needs to be in /blog and you do not need to modify /blog.php

Have you added the important code to your root .htaccess ?

The addon is based on this article.

As for alteredcart's onsale module, I have not tested, but I imagine it will work fine. I'm not sure whether it conflicts with the built-in on sale module, as I've heard they share the same module name.

Freakmode 07-23-2013 06:44 AM

Phil is there anyway to display XC Advanced Customer Reviews in a product tab in place of standard customer Reviews?

xtech 07-24-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ

As for alteredcart's onsale module, I have not tested, but I imagine it will work fine. I'm not sure whether it conflicts with the built-in on sale module, as I've heard they share the same module name.

I have send this to alterdcart.Bill told me that "I'm not aware of any conflicts with these module, nor can I think of anything that would even be a potential conflict. You shouldn't have any problems running the modules together"

But please confirm me if it is compatible with reboot or not? No problem occurs please let me know.

Thanks.

PhilJ 07-24-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

But please confirm me if it is compatible with reboot or not? No problem occurs please let me know.

Can you kindly not double-post questions.

"As for alteredcart's onsale module, I have not tested, but I imagine it will work fine. I'm not sure whether it conflicts with the built-in on sale module, as I've heard they share the same module name."

PhilJ 07-25-2013 03:06 AM

Anyone wishing to use the Popup Anywhere module with reBOOT, install the module in the usual manner, then in...

skin/reboot/customer/content.tpl

Add this code to the bottom...

Code:

{if $active_modules.Popup_Anywhere}
{include file="modules/Popup_Anywhere/popups.tpl"}
{/if}

WARNING, ensure you have the latest version of the Popup Anywhere module for your version of X-Cart.

I installed it on v4.6.0 and it screwed up the admin display, as the patches were for an older version, SO BEWARE!

xtech 07-26-2013 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ

"As for alteredcart's onsale module, I have not tested, but I imagine it will work fine. I'm not sure whether it conflicts with the built-in on sale module, as I've heard they share the same module name."

Their reply-

Since it only deals with the display side will rarely conflict with any module. You should not have any conflicts with the Reboot skin and any alteredCart module.

The On Sale module doesn't have any name conflicts with the name On Sale. Technically, in the code the alteredCart module is alteredCart_On_Sale. It was changed about a year ago to prevent the conflict.

So I am ready to purchase Alterdcart On sale and
alteredCart One Page Checkout for X-Cart.

Thanks for a nice template.