X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

Bluemonk 06-09-2016 08:14 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Phil, Are you still expecting to release it in July? Thanks

PhilJ 06-09-2016 09:45 AM

Yes, that's the plan, but also depends on the timely release of v4.7.6, which presumably will have a lot of bug fixes. It makes sense to release the template based on that version. reBOOT will get an update also around that time.

Also, on the Bootstrap 4 version, but we'll go with whatever the latest is at the time (alpha x or whatever).

elmirage001 06-11-2016 10:10 AM

Hi Phil,

On ULTRA

Will there be the 'Featured Categories On Home Page' add on? If yes will they be in a carousel?

I intend to keep the same content on my home page since I'm currently ranked #1 on Google for my most important keyword phrase (Your suggestions a while back helped me move from #3 to #1) <-- Thank you!

No problem if no or if they are in a carousel as I can manually format. Just planning for my task list.

Will the WordPress integration still be using Alien Ship?

Thank you!

Paul

PhilJ 06-13-2016 05:17 AM

Hi Paul,
Quote:

Will there be the 'Featured Categories On Home Page' add on? If yes will they be in a carousel?
Yes, there'll be various display styles inc. carousels, I'll update the demo shortly.
Quote:

Will the WordPress integration still be using Alien Ship?
Most likely, yes (having evaluated others)

susilosaja 07-13-2016 10:55 PM

Hi, I just a took a quick look at the demo site. I'm using iphone, with Safari browser. When I clicked on "on sale" or "feature products", it won't open. Nothing happen.

PhilJ 07-14-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Hi, I just a took a quick look at the demo site. I'm using iphone, with Safari browser. When I clicked on "on sale" or "feature products", it won't open. Nothing happen.
Are you sure? If so, please post a ticket with a screenshot.

susilosaja 07-14-2016 08:27 PM

Just submitted the ticket. I forgot to mention in my previous post that I was looking at reboot demo.

PhilJ 07-14-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Just submitted the ticket. I forgot to mention in my previous post that I was looking at reboot demo.
Thanks for the report, I'll look into it. Working like a bat out of hell on Ultra at the moment.

PhilJ 07-18-2016 08:25 PM

X-Cart v4 (and v5) is alive and well.

There are tens of thousands of people using it, who make a good solid income off the back of it, be they developers or end users.

Some devs have chosen to denigrate it, but now they're getting desparate.

X-Cart will live on, whether they like it or not.

JacksmithxD 07-19-2016 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
X-Cart v4 (and v5) is alive and well.

There are tens of thousands of people using it, who make a good solid income off the back of it, be they developers or end users.

Some devs have chosen to denigrate it, but now they're getting desparate.

X-Cart will live on, whether they like it or not.

Agreed, I've used xcart for many years now. Very able eCommerce platform and very good to work on. It has made my clients a lot of money over the years.

It's even better when people like yourself contribute addons and fantastic themes that are VERY affordable! Not to mention the amount of help you give to users on a daily basis! 8) :mrgreen:

+1 for xcart