X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   XC SEO v1.1.0 Released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=25297)

spence 09-12-2007 05:16 PM

Re: XC SEO v1.1.0 Released

I had the same issue with the:

SQL PATCH FAILED AT QUERY:
INSERT INTO xcart_config (name,comment,value,category,orderby,type,defvalue ) VALUES ('xcseo_keyword_injection','Specify a keyword to inject into rewritten urls','','XC_SEO',10,'text','')

I did the remove and then reapplied the patches worked perfect. You may want to change the docs to reflect this order.

Intel nice script!! I wouldn't mind helping with the SVN updates. I will be making some mods to handle the URL's a little differently when I get the rest of the cart finished.

spence 09-12-2007 05:55 PM

One more note. The .htaccess file is not included in the download. I only saw the secure.htaccess.

Works great!! Thanks for a nice script.....

lcg 09-15-2007 03:55 PM

Re: [MODULE] XC SEO v1.2.0 Released

Quote:

Originally Posted by intel352
The XC SEO team is proud to announce the release of XC SEO version 1.2.0.
XC SEO is completely free, and licensed under the GNU GPL 2 license.

Hello Intel,

Has there been an official release for 4.0x with all the updates mentioned in the forum?

We never install encoded scripts in the store and this sounds like an awesome solution to friendly URL's, we can buy or donate if necessary.

Hope to hear from you and great work guys!

intel352 09-17-2007 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence
Intel nice script!! I wouldn't mind helping with the SVN updates. I will be making some mods to handle the URL's a little differently when I get the rest of the cart finished.

glad you like it. if you're interested in helping on the project, email me at intel352 [AT] gmail [DOT] com, using your gmail acct. I'll add you to the SVN members :-)

BTW, spence, the .htaccess is included in the archive file, but it might not show up if you have Windows XP and if it is set to hide "known file extensions". If you have set up a program as default editor for your .htaccess files, then XP will recognize .htaccess files, and will then hide .htaccess since it doesn't have any preceding filename

intel352 09-17-2007 07:55 AM

Re: [MODULE] XC SEO v1.2.0 Released

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcg
Hello Intel,

Has there been an official release for 4.0x with all the updates mentioned in the forum?

We never install encoded scripts in the store and this sounds like an awesome solution to friendly URL's, we can buy or donate if necessary.

Hope to hear from you and great work guys!

@lcg, there's not a current 4.0.x release, I'll see what I can do. Really, it just a difference in the installation process (files that need to be modified), as the module worked fine in the past on 4.0.x, and there shouldn't be any major differences since it was tested on 4.0.x

please PM me to make me accountable for this, as I have a number of projects going on + work, so I may forget :-)

spence 09-17-2007 08:06 AM

I will send you an email in the next couple of days. Very busy today. Thanks again for a nice script.

mssmit 09-17-2007 11:02 PM

Dear Intel

I have a problem with XCSEO. The problem is that the html page cannot be found.

All patches/mods are applied. After investigating this issue for days I desperately copied the appr. files from another shop where XCSEO is working properly but still no luck; .htacces is also modificated correctly.

Any idea what might be wrong?

mitash 09-30-2007 07:03 PM

is this compatible with X-cart Pro?

intel352 10-01-2007 10:04 PM

@mssmit, check your PMs, i messaged you about this issue last week or so, haven't heard back

@mitash, I've not had access to X-Cart Pro to test. it's possible you could install a test copy of X-Cart Pro along with XC SEO to test :-)

byronm 10-08-2007 07:23 AM

Running 4.1.8 on Apache 2.2 with PHP 5.24 and I can't get this to work. Mod is installed, re-write rules are in .htaccess.

Mod installed fine, no errors - all green OK's, it is currently enabled as well. Anything i should look at? re-write is definately enabled, use it for other sites!