X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Multi currency modul (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=38421)

designtheweb 06-25-2009 03:33 AM

Re: Multi currency modul

thanks, i'll do this now, by the way just in case you had nothing better to do, lol, how difficult do you think it might be to have some products applicable to some currencies i.e.

I import USD products so want them in USD so they are at the correct exchange rate.

I also buy products in Australia at AUD and want them to stay in AUD.

Do you think this is possible? Not asking you to do it and there are companies offering to do it for $$$ but it would be the ultimate for this mod.

designtheweb 06-25-2009 03:51 AM

ok, that installed ok however i have still lost the functionality in the model drop down which is supposed to change the price according to how many hard disks are included in the products, this occured during the install of the mod a couple of versions ago - any ideas please?

designtheweb 06-25-2009 04:19 AM

Hey Virtual, I might be a bit stupid here, and it's almost time for bed, if the mod is connected to the forex feed, then there is no need for the currency table, or is there? do I have to put an exchange rate there? I thought that's what the forex feed was for?

virtual@croatia 06-25-2009 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TanyaG
Hi Virtual, Thank you so much for that. I'll send you pm with a link.

Many thanks

Hi,

You can download the last version, it should work now.

designtheweb 06-25-2009 04:41 AM

hi virtual, i saw the autoupdate button but does that have to be done manually every day or is it automated?

virtual@croatia 06-25-2009 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by designtheweb
ok, that installed ok however i have still lost the functionality in the model drop down which is supposed to change the price according to how many hard disks are included in the products, this occured during the install of the mod a couple of versions ago - any ideas please?

It seams there is lots of changes in 4.2.1. I fixed it, and now you have to unpack the last version and restore the file:

Code:

skin1/modules/Product_Options/func.js
from
Code:

skin1_original/modules/Product_Options/func.js

Just replace it, cause there is no need to change it in 4.2.1 version and I excluded it from the module. All of you who installed the module in 4.2.1 should restore it as well.

virtual@croatia 06-25-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

hi virtual, i saw the autoupdate button but does that have to be done manually every day or is it automated?

You have to do it manually every day.

Quote:

by the way just in case you had nothing better to do

Actually, I do. Going to have a coffee ;-)

Quote:

Hey Virtual, I might be a bit stupid here, and it's almost time for bed, if the mod is connected to the forex feed, then there is no need for the currency table, or is there? do I have to put an exchange rate there? I thought that's what the forex feed was for?

The forex feed is feeding the currency table every time you press the button "Auto Update All". So you still have to have it.

TanyaG 06-25-2009 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virtual@croatia
Hi,

You can download the last version, it should work now.

Thank you very much for it. Just reinstall the module. Not sure but its behaving very strange some of categories are displaying Sterling others EUR :(

virtual@croatia 06-25-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TanyaG
Thank you very much for it. Just reinstall the module. Not sure but its behaving very strange some of categories are displaying Sterling others EUR :(

Sorry to inform you that I can't fix it. I've spent 2 hours trying to, but it's too deep in x-cart.

designtheweb 06-28-2009 10:59 PM

Virtual, you've done a great job here, I hope everyone appreciates the amount of effort you have put in. This is now working great on my site and I was just wondering if it was possible to put a comma in the thousands figure as at the moment it is blank and looks a little wierd.