X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

elmirage001 05-05-2013 06:42 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Hi Phil, I'll try using percentages today after I do the finishing touches to the OPC. You can view the OPC now and you'll see it's tweaked for my needs. If you need the shopkey again to view the OPC just let me know.

Thank you so much!

Paul

ecmschnyderite 05-06-2013 12:54 PM

I purchased this template.
Not only does it look great, but Phil went above and beyond in supporting his product.

Would not hesitate to purchase again!!

elmirage001 05-06-2013 05:08 PM

Hi Phil, I installed the optional FAQ mod that you are including free with reBOOT and WOW it that nice! :-) I'm glad you'll be having your Testimonials Mod for reBOOT in the near future also. As you know I use it on my live Ability store and it's worked incredibly well at establishing credibility with new customers.

Thank you so much!

Paul

Vacman 05-07-2013 08:29 AM

Hey Paul, I finally got the XPay fixed - looking real hard at getting the reBoot as well. Do have it up on your system yet?

ecmschnyderite 05-07-2013 09:38 AM

Getting this error:

domain.com: Sorry, this mod or template is locked to another domain. Please contact www.xcartmods.co.uk

Reboot is not being installed to a second domain...i actually overwrote my previous install with another x-cart install and am trying to patch it at the same location on the server that the first was installed.

I really need this up and running and support looks to have closed shop for the day.

Could this be a configuration in one of my php files, or is it something Phil has to reset on his end?

elmirage001 05-07-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vacman
Hey Paul, I finally got the XPay fixed - looking real hard at getting the reBoot as well. Do have it up on your system yet?

Hi Carl, I'll PM you the URL of my dev site.

Vacman 05-07-2013 08:38 PM

Got it - Thanks!

censusadv88 05-08-2013 10:22 AM

Anyone know if reBOOT works with X-Cart Pro 4.5.2?

PhilJ 05-09-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Anyone know if reBOOT works with X-Cart Pro 4.5.2?

No, v4.5.5 Gold / Gold Plus / Platinum. A patch can be provided for v4.5.3 / v4.5.4, but v4.5.5 is highly recommended.

nachogfa@gmail.com 05-09-2013 06:11 AM

I recommend this template to those who want a light, well coded responsive framework and at the same time having thousands of layout combinations to setup the theme per your requirements.

The pre and post sales support of Phil is just amazing, you don't even need to create accounts and post tickets to any support system, just send the bug or issue by Skype and you get a reply always within the first 24 hours, sometimes even in seconds!

It is at the moment the best and most reliable x-cart partner I have worked with since 2003.

KUDOS PHIL!