X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

PhilJ 12-10-2015 12:06 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
Small improvement for the product tags addon (reBOOT v4.7.3+), in skin/reboot/custom/product/product_tags.tpl replace...
Code:

  $(".keywords-pager").append('<li style="margin:0 5px 0 0"><a title="' + keywords[i] + '" href="search.php?mode=search&amp;substring=' + keywords[i] + '">' + keywords[i] + '</a></li>');
With...
Code:

  $(".keywords-pager").append('<li style="margin:0 5px 0 0"><a title="' + keywords[i] + '" href="search.php?mode=search&including=all&by_title=on&by_descr=on&by_sku=on&categoryid=&search_in_subcategories=on&by_fulldescr=on&by_shortdescr=on&substring=' + keywords[i] + '">' + keywords[i] + '</a></li>');

PhilJ 12-11-2015 06:35 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
A whole load of new transparent, optimised background tiles / images have been added - preview - download - courtesy of subtlepatterns

I've also made some improvements to the 'latest blog posts' widget (reBOOT v4.7.3+), which you can get - here

(it now uses the proper slugs and displays featured images)

lilypad 12-13-2015 01:50 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
We working on a dev site upgraded to XC 4.7.4. and using reBOOT. I need to have my products default to sorting by date, with the new added appearing first. What's the best way to accomplish this?

PhilJ 12-14-2015 01:35 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
Quote:

We working on a dev site upgraded to XC 4.7.4. and using reBOOT. I need to have my products default to sorting by date, with the new added appearing first. What's the best way to accomplish this?
There isn't an automatic way to sort by date added, unless you have it custom coded.

But, go to admin/configuration.php?option=Appearance and set "Select the order in which products should be displayed within a category" to "Default".

Then go to your category products list (admin/category_products.php?cat=x) and set a custom order to your products by changing the Pos. fields.

Edit: Live sort by 'date added' has been added to reBOOT v4.7.4.1. Also, live sort buttons have been changed to a dropdown - Demo. Get in touch if you want the instructions.

PhilJ 12-15-2015 05:09 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
If you have a large amount of manufacturers, here's a handy A-Z mod for the manufacturers list page... Demo - Download (reBOOT v4.7.x). Just backup and upload the files in the zip.

lilypad 12-16-2015 04:35 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
There isn't an automatic way to sort by date added, unless you have it custom coded.

But, go to admin/configuration.php?option=Appearance and set "Select the order in which products should be displayed within a category" to "Default".

Then go to your category products list (admin/category_products.php?cat=x) and set a custom order to your products by changing the Pos. fields.

Edit: Live sort by 'data added' has been added to reBOOT v4.7.4.1. Also, live sort buttons have been changed to a dropdown - Demo. Get in touch if you want the instructions.


Thank you very much for the update. I would love to receive it. I sent you an email.

lilypad 01-01-2016 07:02 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
I'm having a problem which I have isolated to Reboot. When a new user gets to the check out, they are not able to put in their address, instead the screen stops and everything is grayed out. When I revert to the default XC theme, it works fine.
Perhaps there's a setting I am missing to address this? Thanks in advance for your help.

PhilJ 01-02-2016 01:20 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
Hi lilypad, please post a ticket and I'll take a look.

lilypad 01-02-2016 07:11 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
Hi lilypad, please post a ticket and I'll take a look.


Thanks, Phil. I opened a ticket.

elmirage001 01-02-2016 07:36 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template
 
Happy New Year Phil !!!

Thank you for another fantastic 'reBOOT' Year!!! Our customers love how easy it is to browse and order from our site. It makes our lives so much easier, especially during the hectic Christmas ordering season.

Thank you again!

Paul


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.