X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   X-Payments issues & questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   X-Payments-Connector Return to Cart Issue (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=63960)

spacetoast 06-15-2012 12:22 PM

X-Payments-Connector Return to Cart Issue

Hi All,

Last night I installed X-Payments and then X-Connector on a 4.1.12 cart according to the detailed post by DogByteMan: http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=54458

Everything set up nicely and seems to work until I enter cc information in x-payments and am re-directed back to the cart.

When x-payments has completed the cc transation, either x-payments or x-connector tries to return to the cart and it's showing a 404 error because it is being re-directed to www.mywebsite.com/payment/cart.tpl and my best guess is that the re-direct should be pointing to www.mywebsite.com/cart.tpl

Does anyone know where the re-direct originates in x-payments or x-connector? I'm stumped at this point.

Thanks!

spacetoast 06-15-2012 01:04 PM

Re: X-Payments-Connector Return to Cart Issue

I'm also getting callback errors. Maybe this is related?

spacetoast 06-18-2012 08:30 AM

Oops, /payment/cart.php (not cart.tpl) is what I meant it was trying to get back to.

Does anyone have any ideas that might help me here? Also, I don't really understand what the callback is. I read the manual and I see there is a section to insert callback IP addresses, but it doesn't go into much detail about what that's about.

Thanks!

ambal 06-19-2012 01:53 AM

> Also, I don't really understand what the callback is. I read the manual and I see
> there is a section to insert callback IP addresses, but it doesn't go into much
> detail about what that's about.

That's IP address of the server where you have your X-Payments installed.

ambal 06-19-2012 01:56 AM

> Does anyone know where the re-direct originates in x-payments or x-connector?

That's something wrong on connector side (i.e. on X-Cart side). Please contact our techs for help as investigation is needed.

spacetoast 06-19-2012 05:29 AM

Thanks for the reply, Ambal. I'll give the x-connector files a look and if I can't find out what's going on I'll contact the techs.

Thanks for the explanation of the callback IP address too.

akmelock 06-19-2012 10:52 PM

I have callback problem on xpayment.
The error message:
ERROR [2012-19-06 01:18:04]
User: unknown; IP: 173.0.81.1
Zone: Controller/Callback
Code: CALLBACK_UNKNOWN (701)
Callback request is not processed

Affected systems: Controller/Callback/Main.php file (84:assert); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionCall);
Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch);
/home/scyanele/public_html/xpayments/callback.php file (26:run)

Please help

ambal 06-20-2012 01:19 AM

> Please help

Akme, please contact our techs at helpdesk@qtmsoft.com for help on this matter.

floracal 08-04-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akmelock
I have callback problem on xpayment.
The error message:
ERROR [2012-19-06 01:18:04]
User: unknown; IP: 173.0.81.1
Zone: Controller/Callback
Code: CALLBACK_UNKNOWN (701)
Callback request is not processed

Affected systems: Controller/Callback/Main.php file (84:assert); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionCall);
Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch);
/home/scyanele/public_html/xpayments/callback.php file (26:run)

Please help

Having the same problem, did you get an answer to this error?

spacetoast 08-07-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floracal
Having the same problem, did you get an answer to this error?

Oops, just realized you were asking the other poster in this thread, sorry.

spacetoast 09-21-2012 04:46 AM

Just to tie up the thread I started:

My Cart: v4.1.12
The problem I was having with returning to the cart after processing the payment through X-Payments was due to an older version of the One Page Checkout module. Once the cart was switched back to the standard checkout process the problem disappeared along with the callback emails I was getting.

Additionally, my processor is Virtual Merchant and I was under the impression that I needed to enable HTTP Referrers and was getting errors no matter what URLs I was putting in the backend of the processor. I disable the use of HTTP Referrers and all is well and payments process normally.

Since I have an older cart, I don't know if the One Page Checkout software has been updated to work with X-Payments. I will try to look into that.

jcjenkins 03-22-2013 07:20 AM

"That's IP address of the server where you have your X-Payments installed."

It would have been nice if anyone anywhere in Xpayments instructions had stated this. Otherwise, how is anyone to know what the callback IP is supposed to be??? I am having XPayments callback IP issues as well (4.5.5 and 1.0.6) but there is NOWHERE that described what the IP is supposed to be. The store IP? The XPayments IP? I will try entering the XPayments IP where required and see if it works.

jcjenkins 03-22-2013 07:28 AM

I have two stores, both 4.5.5, using one XPayments (1.0.6) and have them both configured under general settings/security to check if the payment gateway response is coming from the payment gateway IP. I have the XPayments IP entered. One of the stores shows the orders authorized without any error, the other shows this message: Reason: Gateway reported of successful transaction but it's response came from the IP that is not specified in the list of valid IPs: XX.XXX.XXX.163 (I Xd out the numbers). The IP it's showing is the IP of the computer from which I placed the order.

I have to say that upgrading to 4.5.5 and to Xpayments has been two months of headaches and I have lost a lot of sales and a lot of customers.

ambal 03-25-2013 12:50 AM

jcjenkins,

re: X-Payments callback IP
Yes, that's X-Payments server IP address and I corrected X-Payments user manual to be more clear on that. Also, we adding a tooltip/hint near that setting in X-Payments configuration in future X-Cart v4.x version that we are going to release after 4.5.5.

Re:
> Reason: Gateway reported of successful transaction but it's response came from
> the IP that is not specified in the list of valid IPs: XX.XXX.XXX.163 (I Xd out the
> numbers). The IP it's showing is the IP of the computer from which I placed the
> order.

It looks to be an issue with your payment gateway account setup rather than with X-Payments. Namely, your gateway locks some IPs where transactions are coming from.
Also, check http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:User_Access_Control

jcjenkins 03-29-2013 12:40 PM

Almost every order I have now has this same message in the payment gateway log: ..."response came from the IP that is not specified in the list of valid IPs...". The IP it shows is the customer's IP. The IPs I have designated with the XPayments connector is the IP of the subdomain where XPayments is located as well as the IP of the dedicated server where XPayments is located. If anyone knows why I get this error message, please shed some light on it. I can't figure it out.