X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

nauticalstyle 10-01-2018 04:36 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

I am working on my local Windows 10 PC to re-develop my site with the reBOOT template. I'm running XAMPP with Apache and MySQL. I wanted to see what the reBOOT site would look like on my Android phone, so I used Google's development tools in Chrome to discover the phone as remote device (connected via USB) and was able to display the site's home page in Chrome on the phone. One thing I had to do to make it work was to change config.php. I had to replace references to localhost with the actual 192.168.0.xxx IPv4 LAN address of the PC. However the home page is as far as I got. Trying to navigate to other pages produced an invalid license problem, i.e. X-Cart and/or reBOOT isn't licensed to run at the 192.168.0.xxx LAN address. Is there a way to get around this?

PhilJ 10-02-2018 01:01 AM

Hi Tony, the reBOOT template is entirely open source, so it is not restricted to any IP address, but PM me the 'invalid license' message you are getting, as there's a chance an old Ability template file is being loaded, in which case I may be able to send you the unencoded source file.

nauticalstyle 10-09-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakmode
Ignore that I worked it out

I added
.panel-title {
color: #ffffff;
}
.panel-default>.panel-heading {
background-color: #a200bf;
}

to the theme css

Hi Freakmode,

Are you talking about the css files in \skin\reboot\css\themes, i.e. 01.css, 02.css,..., 21.css? Does that affect the .panel-title class in FAQs (e.g. <h4 class="panel-title panel-toggle-R">This is section 1 question 1?</h4> ?

PhilJ 10-09-2018 11:28 PM

Yes he is Tony, it'll affect all accordion panels including the FAQs.

nauticalstyle 10-11-2018 02:14 AM

Thanks, Phil. I'm out of my depth with css code, so I'll just leave the default settings for now and concentrate on the content.

PhilJ 10-11-2018 02:15 AM

Drop me a line anytime if you need help :)

costanza 11-12-2018 01:53 PM

How do find the Reboot version I am using?

(Sorry I tried to search for this info but couldnt find it)

elmirage001 11-12-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by costanza
How do find the Reboot version I am using?

(Sorry I tried to search for this info but couldnt find it)

Go to Settings-->General settings-->Appearance

Version should show in the Select skin to use.

My x-cart v4.6.6 shows reBOOT v3.4.1(Responsive)

costanza 11-12-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmirage001
Go to Settings-->General settings-->Appearance

Version should show in the Select skin to use.

My x-cart v4.6.6 shows reBOOT v3.4.1(Responsive)

Thanks elmirage001,

But it doesn't say the version on my drop down menu. I'm using X-cart 4.6.1 and on the selection is just says Reboot (Responsive).

It is possible I am using version 1. I can't remember if I ever updated Reboot on this site.

elmirage001 11-12-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by costanza
Thanks elmirage001,

But it doesn't say the version on my drop down menu. I'm using X-cart 4.6.1 and on the selection is just says Reboot (Responsive).

It is possible I am using version 1. I can't remember if I ever updated Reboot on this site.

See if there is a REBOOT_VERSION file where reBOOT is installed. Mine says "X-Cart Reboot Template v3.4 (X-Cart v4.6.6)".

Hope that works! If not it's time for Phil...