X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

Vacman 04-29-2015 09:22 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Phil, I have a question. I am noticing that if a customer adds something to their cart and goes to the checkout page where they are viewing the contents of their cart - the system is displaying the larger detailed images instead of the thumbnails. As some of these can be quite large, this isn't a good experience.

Not sure what file to look at. Can you point me in the right direction?

PhilJ 04-29-2015 09:26 AM

Hi Carl, the cart.php page template is skin/reboot/customer/main/cart.tpl

But first perhaps try regenerating your image cache in tools > maintenance.

Vacman 04-29-2015 07:48 PM

Ok - The Regen tool did not affect the size of the image(s) on the checkout page - will take a look at the code when I can (maybe tomorrow).

PhilJ 04-29-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Ok - The Regen tool did not affect the size of the image(s) on the checkout page - will take a look at the code when I can (maybe tomorrow).

In skin/reboot/customer/main/cart.tpl you can replace...

Code:

{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid product=$product.product tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url}

With, eg...

Code:

{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid product=$product.product tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url image_x=$product.tmbn_x}

Freakmode 04-30-2015 11:01 AM

Couple of questions and we are nearly there.

1) Is it possible to change the load order when Reboot goes into Portrait Responsive? We would ideally like Refine Filters to load at the top of the screen if possible instead of below the products.

2) How easy is it to add Reboot style icons to XCMS in the sidebar so it blends in more. Or if its easier remove the icons altogether?

Thank you

buywink 04-30-2015 10:38 PM

Hi Phil,
X-Janrain Engage integration is not working with reboot.I have posted the issue with qtm and they told that-
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
The "You have to complete registration by filling necessary fields" issue arises because the facebooks's profile contains no necessary data for the cart's required fields
and redirect is performed to

http://www.mydomain.com/cart.php?mode=checkout&edit_profile=Y

as it supposed to be
But in your cart the profile form was not "expanded" (to fill in "missing" fields) in the default way because of the custom 3d-party skin
With the default skin it works as it should - registration form is displayed
Your custom skin contains no default IDs (elements names) which are used by the module and it is the reason of the not expanded form issue
but if you click on "New Customer Register Here" you can see the personal info filled in from the facebook's profile data

So, in general the module works and passes all necessary info from facebook's profile to your cart
To solve the issue with the not expanded registration form you can contact the skin authors regarding the issue and ask them to check/fix it

I.e. when the redirect from the login is performed to
http://www.mydomain.com/cart.php?mode=checkout&edit_profile=Y
the form should be expanded in the way as if you manually click on "New Customer Register Here"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++
How to resolve the issue?Please let me know.

Thanks,
wink

PhilJ 05-01-2015 02:56 AM

Quote:

1) Is it possible to change the load order when Reboot goes into Portrait Responsive? We would ideally like Refine Filters to load at the top of the screen if possible instead of below the products.

You can use the method I previously posted a while back here, although the code may be slightly different.

Quote:

2) How easy is it to add Reboot style icons to XCMS in the sidebar so it blends in more. Or if its easier remove the icons altogether?

Where the customer/menu_dialog.tpl box code is called in the menu template, you add an icon like this...

Code:

additional_class="fa fa-xxxxxx"
Eg.
Code:

{include file="customer/menu_dialog.tpl" title="Menu Title" content=$smarty.capture.menu additional_class="fa fa-star"}

List of icons is here.

Freakmode 05-01-2015 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
You can use the method I previously posted a while back here, although the code may be slightly different.

Thanks Phil

MY bad - works a treat

Freakmode 05-01-2015 05:22 AM

Can you add Instagram to the social sharing buttons under the Product image (not at the top)?

PhilJ 05-01-2015 07:14 AM

Quote:

Can you add Instagram to the social sharing buttons under the Product image (not at the top)?
I don't think it's possible to share to Instagram in that way, ie. it's not supported by their API. Details (see info at bottom of page).

If you want to add Pinterest sharing, you can uncomment some code in skin/reboot/custom/product_sharing_buttons.tpl