I'm trying to figure out how to enable email notification to some customers and to disable them for others.
In "Email Notifications" section of Settings we have "Customer notifications":
1. 'Order is placed' notification to customer
2. 'Order is processed' notification to customer
3. 'Order is completed' notification to customer
4. 'Order is declined' notification to customer
5. 'Order is queued/pre-authorized' notification to customer
If options 1,2,3,5 enabled:
customer paid by credit card gets 4 notificationsIf options 2,3,5 enabled:
customer paid by credit card gets 2 notificationsIf options 2,3 enabled:
customer paid by credit card gets 1 notificationI don't want my customers to get 2 or 3 notifications right after the order placed, it doesn't look professional, confusing and very annoying.
If customer wants to pay by bank transfer, only one notification must be sent, it's desirable to include bank details in the message.
If customer paid by credit card or Paypal, only one notification must be sent, just a confirmation of successfully placed order.
Does anyone know how to achieve it?
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:17 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.