X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - Ultra - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=74358)

PhilJ 08-03-2017 03:50 PM

Re: X-Cart - Ultra - Responsive Template

You can try adding...
Code:

<input type="hidden" name="posted_data[including]" value="all">{*(All words)*}
or...
Code:

<input type="hidden" name="posted_data[including]" value="any">{*(Any word)*}
or...
Code:

<input type="hidden" name="posted_data[including]" value="phrase">{*(Exact phrase)*}
Quote:

did you get anywhere with the line up issue in Refine Filters
I think there may be an updated version coming soon. You might want to chime in on this thread about the positioning of the popup.

Freakmode 08-04-2017 12:11 AM

I think there may be an updated version coming soon. You might want to chime in on this thread about the positioning of the popup.[/quote]

Yes I opened a ticket a few weeks ago on this one and the Xcart have passed it to the developer to fix - they gave me a timescale of 2 weeks but this was 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing since.

It is the filter types line up we have a problem with in Ultra though not the popup box.

PhilJ 08-04-2017 12:28 AM

send me a screenshot to the usual email address

finestshops 08-23-2017 03:54 PM

Hi Phil,

We are trying to link a promotion box to a page but adding URL to "link" in widget_promotions.tpl does not do anything (box does not open a page on click).
any ideas what we need to check?

PhilJ 08-24-2017 03:05 AM

Hi Anton, you need to change the link="" to link="the_page.php" or whatever.

If you want me to take a look, email or PM me the store URL.

Freakmode 09-01-2017 12:30 AM

Phil - is it possible to exclude a category from our search? We have a section of configurable parts that are used in xconfigurator that are bundled and not for sale on their own. The search shows these items but then returns a 404.

Cheers

DreamCatcher 11-10-2017 06:41 AM

I'm really liking Ultra. Two issues I've ran into are

#1 when a customer is checking out and they create an account, it bounces them back to the main page instead of staying inline at checkout.

#2 When a customer checks out as anonymous, no receipt is shown after successful payment is made and they have no way to login and view it.

zone1creative 11-15-2017 11:50 AM

Excellent theme, thoroughly recommend this for all xcart 4 installs

georgewf 11-26-2017 02:45 PM

What's the best CSS to avoid image distortion in the products list, if the thumbnails are not square?

I've tried without success by making changes to

.product-thumb-container img { width: auto; height: auto; border: 0px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05);

PhilJ 11-26-2017 02:49 PM

Try...
Code:

.product-thumb-container img { max-width: 100% !important; height: auto !important; }