X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   X-Payments issues & questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   How can I stop "X-payments Started" orders from being created? (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=68086)

necroflux 11-05-2013 06:39 AM

How can I stop "X-payments Started" orders from being created?

Every time a customer loads the checkout page an "X-payments started" order is created, which unnecessarily clutters the order listing page. Is there any stop this from happening?

ambal 11-05-2013 06:42 AM

Re: How can I stop "X-payments Started" orders from being created?

Yes, this issue has been addressed in X-Cart 4.6.1 that comes with improved X-Payments connector that supports all new features of X-Payments 2.x, too.

necroflux 11-05-2013 06:59 AM

Okay, thank you, I'll upgrade right away!

PS, the hosted X-payments is down right now. :(

ambal 11-06-2013 12:27 AM

> PS, the hosted X-payments is down right now.

Works fine for me and no reports about any downtime. Are you sure it was not your Internet connection?

necroflux 11-06-2013 07:29 AM

It wasn't working for me for about 20 minutes (but the rest of the web site would load) - must have been some kind of anti-fraud throttling I guess.

tartaglia 11-06-2013 11:31 AM

Ambal,

You say this issue is fixed in 4.6.1. I am running XC 4.5.4/XP 1.0.5. Is there anyway to fix it there?

Also, In my situation (and probably necroflux's as well) you'll notice that everytime XC shows a X-Payments Started order, there is a corresponding and unnecessary entry in XP with the status "new".

carpeperdiem 11-06-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tartaglia
I am running XC 4.5.4/XP 1.0.5. Is there anyway to fix it there?

Also, In my situation (and probably necroflux's as well) you'll notice that everytime XC shows a X-Payments Started order, there is a corresponding and unnecessary entry in XP with the status "new".

David,

Bill Brewer solved this if you use Checkout_One with the C1 XP connector.

HTH
J

tartaglia 11-06-2013 11:42 AM

Thanks,

But waiting to hear from Ambal on my options, if any other than upgrading right now.

ambal 11-06-2013 10:56 PM

> You say this issue is fixed in 4.6.1. I am running XC 4.5.4/XP 1.0.5. Is there
> anyway to fix it there?

I fear the only suggestion from me is to upgrade to 4.6.1 - X-Payments connector module in 4.6.1 has been changed a lot comparing to your version and I do not think there is an easy way to fix this in your X-Cart version.

Or take Jeremy's suggestion and go with AlteredOne's mod.

kevinrm 12-08-2013 09:15 PM

I am using 4.6.1 / XP 2.0 - and paid XC to install this for me just last week and guess what? I am having the exact same issue. It's not fixed yet.

Note - it's not actually showing the recreated orders on the x-cart backend order listing page, it's skipping multiple orders in x-cart backend. In x-payments backend, however, it seems that for each order that finally gets charged, there are 3 or 4 that were not charged. Thus, when you go back to your x-cart back end order listing, there are huge gaps in-between the order numbers.