X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart reBOOT (reDUX) Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=77655)

PhilJ 03-06-2020 03:04 PM

Re: X-Cart reBOOT (reDUX) Template

If there's anyone out there with an nginx server, who is able to change your nginx configuration, and willing to do a quick test for me, please PM me, thanks.

PhilJ 03-13-2020 08:34 AM

13th March - reDUX has been updated for v4.7.12 - Demo

Improved header mega menus also.

New product header banners also, demo.

PhilJ 03-17-2020 04:50 AM

$50 off for the time being ($199) and another $50 off if you have a reBOOT license with coupon code REDUX-50 :)

Unsubscribe form added to newsletter page.

PhilJ 03-19-2020 06:34 AM

360 degree images widget added, as well as before/after images widget - Demos (see near bottom)

cheap eyeglasses 03-21-2020 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
360 degree images widget added, as well as before/after images widget - Demos (see near bottom)

It will be wonderful if the 360 degree images show automatically.

dpcompany 03-27-2020 07:27 AM

@PhilJ,

Starting with some preliminary testing and installing of Redux. I am having an issue on mobile (actual mobile device, not just shrinking desktop screen to mobile size) where the main header menu doesn't function unless it is in "sticky" mode at the top of the page. In other words, on page load, if you don't scroll down, you can't access anything within the main header menu. If you just starting clicking around, eventually it will take you to the last product category in the menu (in your case Food & drink > groceries).

Issue is duplicated on your demo site.

PhilJ 03-27-2020 07:36 AM

Hi Michael, I just disabled the sticky header menu on the demo and can't see any problem on my android/chrome mobile device... can you PM with more details, type of mobile device + browser used, your dev URL etc. Thanks.

If you're using Safari, it might be a CSS issue.

On another matter, there was a minor issue with the /skin/reboot/customer/bread_crumbs.tpl file, which has been fixed in the latest zip file.

peggyr 03-27-2020 03:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Phil,

Does reDUX allow anonymous checkout? I have it specified in General Settings. When I try to checkout with an item, I am forced to register.

I am UPDATING this entry as the real problem is the 'lbl' on the new here portion of the panel show 'Register'

I have changed the label lbl_register

from "Register"

to read "Registration Not Required to order"

I had forgotten that is what I had done previously on my production site.

Thanks
Peggy

peggyr 03-27-2020 03:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Phil,

I use Fast Lane Checkout

The user profile has address line 2 NOT Required.

When I check out, I get error, Warning the required field Address Line 2 is required. If I put a value in address line 2, then I can complete the checkout process.

Thanks.

Peggy

PhilJ 03-28-2020 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
@Peggy, yes it does, but you still have to enter an address with the FLC.

To fix the address fields validation issue, upload the attached to /skin/reboot/customer/main