X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   AlteredCart Mods - Has anyone heard from Bill recently? (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=42624)

starwest 09-26-2008 11:27 AM

AlteredCart Mods - Has anyone heard from Bill recently?

We placed an order with alteredCart about 10 days ago and haven't yet received a confirmation by email, the software, or a response to our request via the 'Contact Us' page. Has anyone purchased software recently and received it, or spoken with Bill?

balinor 09-26-2008 11:32 AM

Re: AlteredCart Mods - Has anyone heard from Bill recently?

Did you order installation? I received my download about 5 minutes after I purchased it, but he has a note on the site saying installation won't be until Sept 29th at the earliest.

starwest 09-26-2008 11:33 AM

Nope - it's just the smart search add-on, and I did not order installation service for it. When I previously ordered the Smart Search mod about a year ago it came within 5 minutes as well, which made the delay all the more puzzling to me.

balinor 09-26-2008 11:40 AM

He was on vacation about 10 days ago, so perhaps your order got lost in the shuffle while he was away?

starwest 09-26-2008 11:42 AM

Hope so - since you received your order recently I'll be patient with my 'Contact Us' request and hope that he gets back to us in the next few days.

balinor 09-26-2008 11:43 AM

Give it till the 29th as I'm guessing he is out of town until then.

wjbrewer 09-26-2008 11:50 AM

Sorry about this.

I believe you ISP is blocking mail from alteredCart. The invoice and links are automatically sent after purchase, and I send you a separate email with the links yesterday after receiving contact form message.

If you can provide a different email, or make sure alteredcart.com is on your white list I will re-send the links out.

Jon 09-26-2008 11:51 AM

I was going to say, if you didn't get any email confirmations you have an email issue on your hands.

starwest 09-26-2008 11:52 AM

Ah - I wondered about that, but because my other correspondence had come through fine in the past I dismissed the idea. Thanks for clearing it up, I'll PM you another email address.

wjbrewer 09-26-2008 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starwest
Ah - I wondered about that, but because my other correspondence had come through fine in the past I dismissed the idea. Thanks for clearing it up, I'll PM you another email address.

I forwarded the messages. Let me know if you haven't received them.