X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   X-Cart v4.1.10 released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=39609)

craichead 06-17-2008 12:31 PM

Re: X-Cart v4.1.10 released

Yep they do.

Best,

B

kustomrides 07-09-2008 10:31 PM

Got about three SQL errors on the init file after uploading the 4.1.9 - 4.1.10

So abandoning the upgrade for now.

enterfusion 08-12-2008 12:16 AM

I upgraded from 4.1.9 to 4.1.10 and all my products have disappeared from the front end. The categories are there but no product show. In the back-end ADMIN they showup just fine. I have made some attempts to revert certain files out of my SVN, to see if they are the problem, but no luck. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

-Help

Ene 08-12-2008 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enterfusion
I upgraded from 4.1.9 to 4.1.10 and all my products have disappeared from the front end. The categories are there but no product show. In the back-end ADMIN they showup just fine. I have made some attempts to revert certain files out of my SVN, to see if they are the problem, but no luck. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

-Help

Try 'Force cache generation' on the 'Adinistration -> Summary -> Tools' page.

kevinrm 08-25-2008 03:56 PM

About the only problem I had with this upgrade was that it added an extra USPS shipping method which seemed to be enabled by default. A customer turned around and ordered something and decided to use that weird method which meant I got no shipping charge.

jillsybte 08-28-2008 09:58 AM

I am planning to upgrade from 4.1.8 to 4.1.10 and am in the process of installing and testing 4.1.10 now. I am adding some mods and turning on some modules I didn't have in 4.1.8, so I'm doing a fresh install and test while my 4.1.8 store remains live and untouched.

I haven't done much to change anything yet and have only turned on some modules, set up shipping (UPS and USPS), and payment methods (PayPal Pro, etc.). After setting up my PayPal method in test mode, I wanted to try a test order. I allow customers to order with or without registering so I have anonymous checkout enabled and that works fine in my 4.1.8 store. However, in 4.1.10, I tried entering my customer info with no username or password and am getting the invalid username message when I try to continue. There is no asterisk next to the username and password fields, but I'm getting the warning and am not allowed to continue if I leave these fields blank. I am using Fast Lane Checkout in both versions.

EDIT: I found the problem and fixed it. In 4.1.10, the include/register.php file has a test on line 156 that checks to make sure that the username contains only lower-case letters, numbers, and the _ and - characters. This will not be a problem for most users. However, in my config.php file, I changed the anonymous prefix (line 401) from anonymous to Guest because that's what I have in my live store. The G was causing the line 156 test to fail. So I expanded the allowed characters in the username by modifying the preg_match in include/register.php, and my test anonymous checkout went as I wanted. I would have needed to do this anyway since I have current users who originally registered with usernames containing their email addresses, capital letters, etc., and I would like to continue allowing this flexibility.

Thanks,
Jill

PhilJ 09-03-2008 09:03 AM

v4.1.11 has just appeared in my file area ... 8O

"Access Denied" to downloading files though...

EN4U 09-03-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ

Jesus, here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!

ambal 09-04-2008 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ

Oops :oops:

Sorry for that. It should be working now.