X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   X-Payments issues & questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   X Payments Failing after Server Move (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=75959)

Snowfox 02-02-2018 12:51 PM

X Payments Failing after Server Move

Hi,

We run XCart 4.5.5 and our host needed to migrate our website to a new server. They moved everything, the website and Xcart. Everything works after migration but all orders are failing and looks like it is because of xpayments. The website domain did not change but we have a new IP.

My question, are these failing because of the propagation time or is there something we need to change in XPayments set up to reflect the new IP?

Thanks in advance,
Kaci

cflsystems 02-02-2018 12:53 PM

Re: X Payments Failing after Server Move

Check your X-Payments Connector settings - you may have an IP for the callback entered there.

Snowfox 02-02-2018 01:20 PM

Thanks so much for helping.

I have checked the connector, there is no IP address listed.

I just realized the problem is after migration, I think invoice numbers are being duplicated. The fail shows that invoice number already was processed.

So what I have to do is change the invoice number so it does not conflict. Just a new starting number. I am not sure where to do that, if you know it would be wonderful.

Thanks!

cflsystems 02-02-2018 01:24 PM

Maintenance page in admin at the bottom of the page you can enter new starting order number.

You can also run this sql on upgrade page sql box
Code:

ALTER TABLE xcart_orders AUTO_INCREMENT = XXX;
where XXX is the next number you want to use. Careful with this - not tested.

Or directly change the next record number in database for orders table

Snowfox 02-02-2018 01:57 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I cannot tell you how glad I am you helped. Everything is working now.

cflsystems 02-02-2018 01:57 PM

Good to hear

ambal 02-03-2018 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowfox
Hi,

We run XCart 4.5.5 and our host needed to migrate our website to a new server. They moved everything, the website and Xcart. Everything works after migration but all orders are failing and looks like it is because of xpayments. The website domain did not change but we have a new IP.

My question, are these failing because of the propagation time or is there something we need to change in XPayments set up to reflect the new IP?

Thanks in advance,
Kaci

If you are using a hosted X-Payments instance make sure your new X-Cart server supports TLS 1.2. We disabled SSLv3/TLS 1.0 due to PCI compliance requirements.

Snowfox 02-05-2018 09:54 AM

Thanks, I will check on the TLS 1.2