X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Custom Sales Reports by Product (item total and by qty) (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=7270)

Learner 04-10-2011 06:48 AM

Re: Custom Sales Reports by Product (item total and by qty)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charon
I am close to completing add-on module for report development and export. It is taking so long since I have my many regular jobs that take priority. I hope to have it done in the next month. When I do I will let anyone interested know here in this forum.

Hi Charon,

I have sent to my requirements and pm you but cannot get any answer..Ok I am still waiting for your new release of the modules regarding advance report manufacturer wise so and so.

Kindly let me know your release date and where to purchase the mod.

Thank you.

xtech 04-26-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charon
I am close to completing add-on module for report development and export. It is taking so long since I have my many regular jobs that take priority. I hope to have it done in the next month. When I do I will let anyone interested know here in this forum.

Let me know when you release your mod...

phrayzer 07-12-2011 01:04 PM

Can anyone tell me if this script works for 4.4.2? Or could they post the script that works for 4.4.2?

I just want a simple report per month of the # of each item sold. We don't have variants.

Also can someone confirm that it does not write to the database, only read from it?

Thanks!

phrayzer 07-20-2011 05:48 PM

I'm willing to pay someone for this script!

Don't need anything fancy, just looking for the total # of each item sold per month in an easy to generate report.

Thanks,
Fraser

cflsystems 07-20-2011 06:14 PM

Email me with details what you need and I can give you a quote

phrayzer 07-23-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cflsystems
Email me with details what you need and I can give you a quote

Really it is simple: Just looking for the total # of each item sold per month in an easy to generate report I can print out. If it could be downloaded as a CSV it would be best.

It seems that this thread describes what I am looking for but has a ton of modifications over time.

Thanks!

Dougrun 10-10-2012 08:03 AM

did this ever get completed?? I'm on 4.5.3
I can get the selection page to load but anything i select just returns me to the selection page, no report results. no error message.

katfal36 08-01-2014 03:52 AM

Hi, yes this thread is a couple years old I have tried some of the code here, so far haven't gotten it to work though

We want to upgrade eventually to multivendor version of xcart, but need this in a hurry for one user provider that doesn't need to see all the info in the backend and doesn't need to see order info either, but want to see sales of his one product.

My thought is to place his products in it's own category and show sales stats of products in this category only in a restricted admin, which I was able to create using this code http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?p=375730#post375730

Has anyone done such a customization? Most of what I have seen by way of upgrade or mod have way too many features that aren't needed presently and I was hoping to do a quick view for one person to see sales from one category.

while.e.kyote 09-04-2014 08:00 PM

Run this sql at the end of the month -- cronjob for just before midnight works best tested on 4.5.4 - YMMV

select a.orderid, from_unixtime(b.date), a.productid, a.productcode, a.product, a.price
FROM xcart_order_details a, xcart_orders b
WHERE a.orderid in
(
select orderid from `xcart_orders` where status in ('S','P',' ')

and EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM FROM_UNIXTIME(date)) = EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM SUBDATE(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 1 DAY))
) and a.orderid = b.orderid;

Or this one daily ..

select a.orderid, from_unixtime(b.date), a.productid, a.productcode, a.product, a.price
FROM xcart_order_details a, xcart_orders b
WHERE a.orderid in
(
select orderid from `xcart_orders` where status in ('S','P',' ')

and EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM FROM_UNIXTIME(date)) = EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM SUBDATE(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 1 DAY))
and EXTRACT(DAY FROM FROM_UNIXTIME(date)) = EXTRACT(DAY FROM SUBDATE(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 1 DAY))
) and a.orderid = b.orderid;