X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   X-Payments issues & questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Error code 10413 (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=67208)

abbieroad 06-25-2013 06:08 PM

Error code 10413

When attempting to run a credit card order through x-cart 4.6.0 connected to x-payments and Paypal Payments Pro, we get an error:

Error code: 10413
Error message: Error: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. (The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.)

The item in the cart is $19.24 plus shipping of $4.95 gives a total of $24.19...everything looks correct.

Anybody have any ideas on this error?

Thanks!

random 06-26-2013 04:40 AM

Re: Error code 10413

Could you please provide full cart details (screenshot is enough).
Is Gift wrapping available (but not selected) for this order?

abbieroad 06-26-2013 05:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks for your response Vladimir...attached is a screen shot of the checkout page and then the error. Let me know if you need anything else. Yes, we did have the gift wrap option available, but not selected. Also, we did turn off the gift wrap option and tried it again and it worked.

random 06-26-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbieroad
Thanks for your response Vladimir...attached is a screen shot of the checkout page and then the error. Let me know if you need anything else. Yes, we did have the gift wrap option available, but not selected. Also, we did turn off the gift wrap option and tried it again and it worked.

This seems to be a known bug, which is going to be corrected in next X-Cart release.

Please apply the following change to fix it:

Open file
modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_func.php

Find line
Code:

if (!empty($cart['giftwrap_cost'])) {

And change it to

Code:

if (!empty($cart['giftwrap_cost']) && !empty($cart['need_giftwrap']) && $cart['need_giftwrap'] == 'Y') {

abbieroad 06-26-2013 06:03 AM

Thanks, Vladimir, that fixed it! I appreciate the quick response!

abbieroad 07-14-2013 06:26 PM

Ok, we have the giftwrap issue fixed as described above and things seemed to be working after that. However, we are still getting seemingly random errors with some orders (same error as above). Most orders are going through fine, but some are still getting that error. Unfortunately, I can't see any pattern with the ones that are getting errors. Can you think of anything else that could be causing this?

Thanks!

random 07-15-2013 08:31 PM

Could you clarify, you have same errors for X-Payments orders? Or for PayPal Express (atandalone)?

abbieroad 07-16-2013 05:09 AM

It's the X-Payments with PayPal Payments Pro,,,same error as above, but only on some seemingly random orders. Most go through fine...

bullfrog 11-06-2013 12:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This problem came up after I switched to PayPal Pro in October. I have one store using gift certificates. It is X-Cart 4.5.0 charging thru X-Payments 1.0.5.

If the gift certificate pays the total bill, no problem (does not go to PayPal).

If a customer pays part by gift certificate and part by credit cart, an error message comes up: Reason: Field format error: 10413-The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

The error seems similar to the problem above involving gift wrap, but my version of xpc_func.php is not the same.

Attachment 3601 Attachment 3602

I did not see anything about this in the bug tracker. Any ideas? Gift wrap is not used.
======================================
FOLLOW UP and resolution:
This bug is in the bug tracker at http://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/view.php?id=42771. I did not use it originally because the fix is listed for gift wrapping, not gift certificates, and the error message or error number was not part of the post. Also, the previous posts are not good at identifying which X-Cart and X-Payment versions are involved. The problem does not seem to be related to the X-Payments version.

If anyone reading this is using X-Cart 4.5.0 or 4.5.1, and are using PayPal Pro and either gift wrapping or gift certificates, and encounter problems, this patch should help.

random 11-06-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullfrog
This problem came up after I switched to PayPal Pro in October. I have one store using gift certificates. It is X-Cart 4.5.0 charging thru X-Payments 1.0.5.

If the gift certificate pays the total bill, no problem (does not go to PayPal).

If a customer pays part by gift certificate and part by credit cart, an error message comes up: Reason: Field format error: 10413-The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

The error seems similar to the problem above involving gift wrap, but my version of
xpc_func.php is not the same.

Attachment 3601 Attachment 3602

I did not see anything about this in the bug tracker. Any ideas? Gift wrap is not used.

The issue you are having is caused by the gift certificate applied and it happened due to a bug in the X-Payment Connector from your X-Cart version.
Please contact our technical support team to resolve this issue.