X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

totaltec 09-24-2013 04:53 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Very likely they are not compatible out of the box, meaning that the developers have not coordinated their efforts to make the modules compatible.

But I am sure that you can edit the CSS and make them work together. You might just get lucky and they work seamlessly with no modification.

PhilJ 09-24-2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Can anyone tell if magneticone make a deal and follow up autoresponder are compatible with reboot or not?

I can't guarantee they will work with reboot, or whether they are even v4.6.x compatible.

You can trial their products before committing to purchase.

xtech 09-24-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtech
Hello,
I have seen in http://www.arscommunity.com/wiki/articles/x-cart-wordpress-integration
================================================== =
Sometimes this script can not parse WordPress pages properly in order to find meta and body information. Such problem may be related to your WordPress blog version or design changes performed to WordPress skin. In this case it will be required to review ⌠blog.php■ file and find suitable preg_match expression
================================================== ==
Where to change "suitable preg_match expression" in order to display blog.php in my site?

Please let me know.

Resending again for some solution.

@Phil can u please help me.I have posted you a ticket but got no reply from long time.can u please help and guide me.

@Mike can u please look into our blog issue> I want your help and co operation also.

PhilJ 09-24-2013 07:12 PM

xtech, download the WP blog addon again, it was updated recently.

The WP addon does work fine , if you follow the instructions carefully.

It is also quite sensitive to the chosen WP theme, so apply the included 'Twenty Twelve' theme.

Other WP themes may produce a blank page or no blog content.

xtech 09-24-2013 07:32 PM

Hello Phill,
Thanks for your help.I have seen the new version and download the addon and trying to install with same instructions like other addons.

But only one problem is that after adding htaccess code the entire blog site has gone.

Remaining all addons working fine and also the wordpress content display addons also working fine.But this addons is not working.

Can u please look into matter and please help me.

I have purchased reboot mainly for this and it was working fine previously in adapt.I don't know why it is not working in reboot !!!!

Learner 09-26-2013 10:12 PM

Hello,
I have sent you a ticket to get latest version of 20th Sept 2013 - v1.21 (X-Cart v4.6.x)

Can u please reply me? I want to get the latest versions to work on 4.6.1 Platinum.

Thanks.

PhilJ 09-27-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

I have sent you a ticket to get latest version of 20th Sept 2013 - v1.21 (X-Cart v4.6.x)
Learner, v1.21 files have been sent to you.

The official v4.6.1 compatible version of reBOOT (v1.3) will be available some time in October, with lots more cool features and improvements.

As usual, updates will be free.

Learner 09-27-2013 10:11 PM

Hello Phill,
I have purchased on July 11.2013 at that time version was v1.2 now I have seen that in changelognew version was released on 20th Sept 2013 - v1.21.

I want use it for 4.6.1 Platinum.Please provide me
v1.21
Where you have sent it?Also please provide me X-Cart Reboot Advanced Testimonials Addon

X-Cart Reboot Mega Menus & Dropdown Flyout Category Menu Combo Addon

Thanks.

gozindagi 09-28-2013 01:48 AM

Hello,
Why in cart page product quantity is not updated?I have changed the quantity but it is not updated...

please provide me a solution.

PhilJ 09-29-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Why in cart page product quantity is not updated?I have changed the quantity but it is not updated...

please provide me a solution.

Please post a ticket and I'll try and help.