X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

designguru 07-09-2014 01:58 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
1) skin/reboot/css/reboot.css - edit CSS class .thumb_size_small
2) I will check and get back to you

Thank You so much! I know your very busy too!

designguru 07-09-2014 03:47 AM

Our main configuration in the horizontal dropdown is 3 columns but in some main categories we need the 2nd level categories to appear per columns with all the 3rds level categories and one column on the right should stay empty. Right now they all appear on after an other and the 2nd level categories aren't on top then. How to achieve this?

Please note, columns are floating DIVs. Depending on the number of third level categories you have, some second level category re-ordering may be necessary to achieve the desired category layout.

PhilJ 07-12-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Our main configuration in the horizontal dropdown is 3 columns but in some main categories we need the 2nd level categories to appear per columns with all the 3rds level categories and one column on the right should stay empty. Right now they all appear on after an other and the 2nd level categories aren't on top then. How to achieve this?
Would probably require custom coding. Get in touch so that I can get a better idea of what you require.

PhilJ 07-12-2014 01:55 PM

reBOOT v3 / X-Cart v4.6.4 development is under way.

Progress will be posted here. Feedback on what you would like to see in reBOOT v3 is welcome.

elmirage001 07-12-2014 01:59 PM

Hi Phil, I don't use the custom theme pickers on my site or the site I manage. I do all the CSS edits via the Custom.css file.

Can't Wait!! :D/

Paul

elmirage001 07-13-2014 02:53 PM

Hi Phil, I thought I'd throw a little data your way since you're starting v3 now. I'm amazed that I'm already at 40% mobile/tablet. I expected my Bounce & Transactions percentages to be lower on mobile but I'm EXTREMELY happy to see that the percentage is only about a 4% difference compared with the Desktop results. I'll have to dig in to see about the Tablet results.

Code:

Sessions %  Bounce Rate  Percent of Transactions 
Desktop        60.57%      23.82%            72.22%           
Mobile        26.48%      27.86%            22.22%           
Tablet        12.95%      23.45%              5.56% 

Thank you so much! reBOOT is definitely working for me!

Paul

xtech 07-14-2014 02:59 AM

Hi Phil,
I have purchased X-Cart:Sales Advisor Module from qualiteam.Now kindly provide me necessary and supporting files for reboot v2 for this module.

Thanks,
xtech

designguru 07-24-2014 10:35 AM

It's good to see that new stuff is coming up but I hope you don't forget that existing versions need support too in order to function.

1. I have installed the Mailchimp module from qualiteam and it breaks the homepage which is a weird thing.

2. How can I reach you if not by ticket?

Kman 07-24-2014 11:05 AM

In my experience, the Mailchimp module requires a great deal of tweaking. It is not obvious what the settings should be or what templates need to be included where. We have a very custom setup for this or I would share settings. Just be persistent and one can figure it all out. Nothing to do really with Reboot, just the way X-Cart does Mailchimp.

designguru 07-24-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman
In my experience, the Mailchimp module requires a great deal of tweaking. It is not obvious what the settings should be or what templates need to be included where. We have a very custom setup for this or I would share settings. Just be persistent and one can figure it all out. Nothing to do really with Reboot, just the way X-Cart does Mailchimp.

But we ordered the integration module (not standard) http://www.x-cart.com/extensions/modules/mailchimp-integration.html

Can you please tell me what you did to get this working? When we turn it on, the store front part with the news is not showing correctly.