X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   XC SEO v1.1.0 Released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=25297)

craven 01-20-2007 10:28 AM

Re: XC SEO v1.1.0 Released

Cant seem to get this. When I upload everything and turn it on I get the 500 Internal error. But when I remove the large .htaccess file from the main directory then the site comes up but the links on the pages are displaying the new paths with names but I get page not found whn I click on them?

There are 2 .htaccess files in the download. The larger one in the main diectory and a smaller verion in catalog. Which do you use? When I try the larger one I get errors and when I try the catalog one in the root directory I dont get errors but the new urls dont work?? I'm confused.

bebekisses.com 01-23-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intel352
what type of server are you hosted on? linux/apache? or windows/iis? or something different?

using 1and1.com business package:

ifong244 linux (i don't know?)

Output from phpinfo:

SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)

Configure Command '../configure' '--with-pear' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--enable-debug=no' '--enable-safe-mode=no' '--enable-discard-path=no' '--with-gd' '--with-png-dir=/usr/lib' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-db' '--with-gdbm' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--with-ttf=/usr/' '--enable-ftp' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-dbase' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-wddx' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/src/kundenserver/jpeg-6b' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-gd-imgstrttf' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-mhash' '--with-mhash=/usr/src/kundenserver/mhash-0.8.9/' '--with-openssl' '--enable-xslt' '--with-xslt-sablot' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--with-imap' '--with-curl' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/include/freetype2' '--with-bz2' '--with-gettext' '--enable-exif' '--with-idn' '--enable-mbstring=all'

Server API CGI <--- this one confuses me. eh.

bebekisses.com 01-23-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craven
Cant seem to get this. When I upload everything and turn it on I get the 500 Internal error. But when I remove the large .htaccess file from the main directory then the site comes up but the links on the pages are displaying the new paths with names but I get page not found whn I click on them?

There are 2 .htaccess files in the download. The larger one in the main diectory and a smaller verion in catalog. Which do you use? When I try the larger one I get errors and when I try the catalog one in the root directory I dont get errors but the new urls dont work?? I'm confused.

The 500 is because apache doesn't like a directive and is error'ing out.

bebekisses.com 01-23-2007 02:42 PM

As far as my problems. i think mod_rewrite is dead on my host. Simple things like rewriting test.php to test.html fails! grr! starting to get angry @ 1and1.com

just wondering 01-27-2007 08:38 AM

Anyone else having problems with XC SEO 1.1.5 and the new Version (4.1.6) of X-Cart?

Problems as in Not Found Errors?

Ok, it's stopped working on my PHP4 one, but works fine on my PHP5 one, which is a direct copy...

bebekisses.com 01-27-2007 08:51 AM

so you didn't change apache?

just wondering 01-27-2007 08:55 AM

So I pardon what eh?

To get PHP5 to work all I had to do, so say my Host, was put a line in the .htaccess.

bebekisses.com 01-27-2007 05:03 PM

I'm very happy to report that this works great in dev, apache 2.0, php 4.3.9

Going to compile apache (latest) + php 5x. we'll see what happens.

i'll report on what happened. :)

pteerapr 02-07-2007 06:37 PM

in 4.0.18 there is include/func.php. There is no includes/func/func.core.php. I could find the exact code as recommended in the document. I assume that making change to the code according to this recommendation would also help prevent search engines from picking up Sesson IDs when visiting X-Cart.
Wonder if other user of 4018 version do the same.

III. includes/func/func.core.php
===================
RECOMMENDED:
The following change to "func.core.php" is recommended
to help prevent search engines from picking up Sesson IDs
when visiting X-Cart. This *issue* has been reported to X-Cart
devs and will be fixed in the next release of X-Cart (4.1.4).

NOTE: This change is for X-Cart 4.1.x series. Owners of 4.0.x, please
verify if this alteration is needed.

-----------
Find Code:
-----------

if (!empty($XCARTSESSID) && !isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$XCART_SESSION_NAME]) && !eregi("$XCART_SESSION_NAME=", $location)) {
$location .= ((strpos($location, '?') != false)?'&':'?')."$XCART_SESSION_NAME=".$XCARTSESSI D;
}

------------
Replace With
------------

if (!empty($XCARTSESSID) && !isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$XCART_SESSION_NAME]) && !eregi("$XCART_SESSION_NAME=", $location) && !defined('IS_ROBOT')) {
$location .= ((strpos($location, '?') != false)?'&':'?')."$XCART_SESSION_NAME=".$XCARTSESSI D;
}

ankki 02-11-2007 08:12 AM

Hi,
I use X-cart 4.1.6 and I can not find the piece of code "include $xcart_dir.DIR_CUSTOMER."/referer.php";" in my auth.php file. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Ankki