X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Important: Update your Mailchimp Integration until January 1st, 2017 (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=74731)

kevinrm 12-05-2016 08:51 PM

Re: Important: Update your Mailchimp Integration until January 1st, 2017

I have integrated MailChimp and it's mostly working in XC 5.3.2.0. However, in regards to "E-Commerce features setup", when I attempt to upload store data it times out and I get "Error: Uploading data has been stopped." error.

I get following php_errors.log:

[06-Dec-2016 02:56:39] Error (code: 0): Call to a member function toArray() on null
Server API: fpm-fcgi;
Request method: POST;
URI: /admin.php?target=event_task&action=run&event=MailC himpUploadingData;
Backtrace:
#0 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Proxy/__CG__XLiteModelOrderStatusPayment.php(339): XLite\Model\Base\I18n->getHardTranslation('en')
#1 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Base/I18n.php(101): XLite\Model\Proxy\__CG__\XLite\Model\Order\Status\ Payment->getHardTranslation('en')
#2 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Proxy/__CG__XLiteModelOrderStatusPayment.php(328): XLite\Model\Base\I18n->getTranslation('en', true)
#3 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Base/I18n.php(145): XLite\Model\Proxy\__CG__\XLite\Model\Order\Status\ Payment->getTranslation('en', true)
#4 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Proxy/__CG__XLiteModelOrderStatusPayment.php(350): XLite\Model\Base\I18n->getSoftTranslation('en')
#5 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Base/I18n.php(288): XLite\Model\Proxy\__CG__\XLite\Model\Order\Status\ Payment->getSoftTranslation()
#6 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Base/I18n.php(264): XLite\Model\Base\I18n->callI18nMethod('getName', Array)
#7 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Proxy/__CG__XLiteModelOrderStatusPayment.php(406): XLite\Model\Base\I18n->__call('getName', Array)
#8 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/Logic/DataMapper/Order.php(42): XLite\Model\Proxy\__CG__\XLite\Model\Order\Status\ Payment->__call('getName', Array)
#9 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/Core/MailChimpECommerce.php(381): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Logic\DataMapper\Order:: getDataByOrder(NULL, NULL, NULL, Object(XLite\Model\Order), NULL)
#10 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/Logic/UploadingData/Step/Orders.php(27): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Core\MailChimpECommerce->createOrdersBatch('25f0955679b6d23...', Array)
#11 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/Logic/UploadingData/Step/AStep.php(86): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Logic\UploadingData\Step \Orders->processBatch(Array)
#12 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/Logic/UploadingData/Step/AStep.php(54): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Logic\UploadingData\Step \AStep->processModel(Object(XLite\Model\Order))
#13 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/Core/EventListener/UploadingData.php(69): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Logic\UploadingData\Step \AStep->run()
#14 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener/Base/Countable.php(150): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Core\EventListener\Uploa dingData->processItem(Object(XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Logi c\UploadingData\Step\Orders))
#15 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener/Base/Countable.php(78): XLite\Core\EventListener\Base\Countable->runCurrentStep()
#16 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener/AEventListener.php(40): XLite\Core\EventListener\Base\Countable->handleEvent('MailChimpUpload...', Array)
#17 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListenerAbstract.php(41): XLite\Core\EventListener\AEventListener::handle('M ailChimpUpload...', Array)
#18 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/EventTask.php(59): XLite\Core\EventListenerAbstract->handle('MailChimpUpload...', Array)
#19 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php(1526): XLite\Controller\Admin\EventTask->doActionRun()
#20 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php(266): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->callAction()
#21 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php(1545): XLite\Controller\Admin\AAdmin->callAction()
#22 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/Controller/AController.php(21): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->run()
#23 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php(546): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\Controller\AController->run()
#24 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/QSL/CloudSearch/Controller/AController.php(28): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->handleRequest()
#25 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php(161): XLite\Module\QSL\CloudSearch\Controller\AControlle r->handleRequest()
#26 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLiteAbstract.php(624): XLite\Controller\Admin\AAdmin->handleRequest()
#27 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLiteAbstract.php(653): XLiteAbstract->runController()
#28 /home/user/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/XC/MailChimp/XLite.php(21): XLiteAbstract->processRequest()
#29 /home/user/public_html/admin.php(18): XLite\Module\XC\MailChimp\XLite->processRequest()
#30 {main}

cherie 12-06-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aim
replaces your files

Hopefully the files have not been modified by store owners. Patches are preferable.

aim 12-06-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherie
Hopefully the files have not been modified by store owners. Patches are preferable.

modules/Adv_Mailchimp_Subscription/* files have been changed significantly. So I have decided to overwrite these files to avoid problems with installation.

xim 12-06-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinrm
I have integrated MailChimp and it's mostly working in XC 5.3.2.0. However, in regards to "E-Commerce features setup", when I attempt to upload store data it times out and I get "Error: Uploading data has been stopped." error.

Thank you. We found the reason of the issue, working on the fix

herber@wirehub.nl 12-08-2016 07:21 AM

Thanks, it has been installed on both our 4.7.6 stores!

lilypad 07-29-2017 02:08 PM

I am running 4.7.4 and currently only have Mailchimp Basic. I want to switch to the Mailchimp 3 API. When I go to the File Area, I only see an installer for 4.7.2

Is this what I should be using?? And then run the updates for 4.7.4?
Save

lilypad 07-29-2017 02:09 PM

Here's a screenshot of that part of my File Area

http://prntscr.com/g1y544
Save
Save
Save

lilypad 07-29-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herber@wirehub.nl
Thanks, it has been installed on both our 4.7.6 stores!

Would you be able to share your process when you installed on 4.7.6? Did you use the 4.7.2 installer and then the updates? I would appreciate any guidance as I am anxious to complete this project. Thanks!

aim 07-31-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilypad
Would you be able to share your process when you installed on 4.7.6? Did you use the 4.7.2 installer and then the updates? I would appreciate any guidance as I am anxious to complete this project. Thanks!

Hi,

There should be modules for your version.

Please have a look
https://secure.x-cart.com/customer.php?folder_id=38726&area=filearea&target= files_explorer
x-mailchimp-adv-v3updates-4.7.4.tgz
x-mailchimp-adv-v3updates-4.7.5.tgz
x-mailchimp-adv-v3updates-4.7.6.tgz
x-mailchimp-adv-v3updates-4.7.7.tgz

Thank you.

aim 08-01-2017 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

x-mailchimp-adv-v3updates-4.7.4.tgz is enough to start work.

You should not install the x-mailchimp-4.7.2 module.

Anyway if the x-mailchimp-adv-v3updates-4.7.4.tgz was the last installed, it should work.

You have to setup a default store or/and create a campaign and place an order.

Do you see any stores in the 'Link orders created outside campaigns to this store' selector ?

Thank you.