X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   XC SEO v1.1.0 Released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=25297)

intel352 11-28-2006 03:48 AM

Re: XC SEO v1.1.0 Released

There you go, that's what you needed. Sorry about OSX, wasn't aware of that.

badtexas 11-28-2006 11:11 PM

Hi intel352. Do you have any of the Rewriterules for Zeus web servers? My host does not run Apache, and while they are normally happy to add a few entries here and there, they cannot convert the .htaccess file for me. I do not have enough experience to even consider starting the task myself.
Jason

Miniature-Giant 11-29-2006 04:48 AM

Thanks Jerrad,
gsitecrawler worked like a charm (8543 unique pages found and mapped) -- wish I had known about it a week earlier!

Unlike all the other sitemap generators that I tried, gsitecrawler worked with xcart and this mod -- and it was FAST and FREE -- great combo!

Anyone have idea how long after submitting to google/yahoo before they reevaluate a site?
James

intel352 11-29-2006 06:38 AM

Jason, I've never worked with Zeus. Does Zeus support rewriting? If it does, I can look into a solution for you. PM me with any details that you can, and I'd likely need to test on your hosting account, since I have no other testbed for Zeus.

MG, it'll take 2 weeks to 1 month before you see a change in google search results. Dunno about yahoo.

Good to hear gsitecrawler worked well :-D

Bling 12-13-2006 06:06 PM

I think im going crazy. Can someone pppllleeas show me exactly where the install instructions are for this mod, cus I have had enough. Im sure it is right in fron of me. I tried the bit of info in the first post but no luck,...gotta be somthin im missin.

thanks for the contribution!

cconway 12-14-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bling
I think im going crazy. Can someone pppllleeas show me exactly where the install instructions are for this mod, cus I have had enough. Im sure it is right in fron of me. I tried the bit of info in the first post but no luck,...gotta be somthin im missin.

thanks for the contribution!

It's in the folder "x-cart-seo docs". Open any of the "INSTALL 4.X.X" files that's relevant to you.

Sahani 12-30-2006 05:45 AM

Hi,
I installed XC SEO a while ago and I am not sure which version I have installed onto my site www.sahanishop.com. Is there a way I can tell which version I have install so that I know what to upgrade to get to 1.1.5?

Thanks !!!

bebekisses.com 01-08-2007 12:18 PM

This is neat. I'm looking forward to testing this in my dev lab.

bebekisses.com 01-18-2007 05:52 AM

tested this and i'm disappointed in my host. Seems that mod_rewrite doesn't work there. kinda mad. :(

intel352 01-18-2007 03:30 PM

what type of server are you hosted on? linux/apache? or windows/iis? or something different?