X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   New Firetanksoftware.com X-cart Modifications and news (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=9138)

groovico 08-29-2004 09:25 AM

New Firetanksoftware.com X-cart Modifications and news

New Firetanksoftware.com X-cart Modifications:

As we've been a little quiet on the scene for a while. Here's a few updates of what's happening.

Customers who Bought this Also bought Mod:
This is similar to amazons style where it auto-recommends products based on what other customers ordered along side them. Perfect for Computer sites, dvd sites, collectable sites, video sites, adult sites etc.

* compatible with x-cart 3.5 and 4.X

Advanced Site Map
Going beyond the usual sitemap offerings, our site map is membership level aware, fully lists all category levels and products, optional depth recursion (you choose how deep it goes), and fully search engine optimised.

*compatablie with 3.X.X and 4.X.X

Major new Firetank Software X-cart Releases coming soon:

We've been exceptionally busy over the past few months developing what is now the largest suite of interlocking bolt on X-cart add ons even further.

We're proud to announce that Marketing Manager Pro V3 collection (an all in one collection of all of our bolt on add ons) will be released soon for both X-cart 3.5.X and X-cart 4.X.X

If you're not aware of our Add on range please check out http://www.firetanksoftware.com for details.

Remember our add on's do not affect your x-cart and currently have the highest compatiblity ratio on the market and are in use on x-cart sites around the world on a daily basis.

elitedimension 08-31-2004 07:32 PM

I'm excited to see the 4.0 version. Let us know when it's available. Thanks!

mida68 09-03-2004 09:27 AM

Are you guys ever going to make anything for Lite Commerce?

elitedimension 09-11-2004 11:50 AM

Any news on the v4.0 versions?

elitedimension 09-29-2004 05:40 PM

Any news on this? I'm anxiously awaiting the 4.0 version. I have no use for the 3.5 version I got with my license :(

Thanks.

bluecat 09-29-2004 06:10 PM

I'm with ya :cry:

elitedimension 10-04-2004 10:35 PM

Anyone heard from Firetank lately? I've seen no responses here or to my emails. Would be nice to at least get a response when I spent $235 on software I can't even use. All I have seen is "It'll be 2 weeks" in some older emails, but 2 weeks never comes. :roll:

B00MER 10-04-2004 10:46 PM

I beleive Angelo is away for awhile. Kurt is currently handling all matters which might explain the delays in responses. They will contact you, you just caught a bad time. :wink:

elitedimension 10-05-2004 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B00MER
I beleive Angelo is away for awhile. Kurt is currently handling all matters which might explain the delays in responses. They will contact you, you just caught a bad time. :wink:

Ok. Thanks for the info.

adpboss 10-05-2004 03:00 PM

I think a lot of the waiting for MM 3.0 has to do with how successful Firetank is and what a work in progress X-cart version 4.0 has been.

I imagine that not very many users are live yet and still developing their 4.0 stores as updates are released fairly regularly.

Remember that MM has been really solid software with very few bugs and trying to match that with an X-Cart version that still has many flaws is probably a nightmare.

For any of you who have used MM in the past, you know it is worth the wait. I feel pretty confident saying that Firetank will release it as soon as they can, and it will live up to expectations.

If Angelo or Kurt read this, I know a lot of new modules are on the way. Since they have traditionally been available as add-ons, a pre-release with a scaled down feature list may be the answer. I imagine that would help cashflow and allow for more upselling possibilities. Just a thought.