X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

xtech 08-13-2013 11:51 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Hello Phill,
Can u please see our blog.php and infinite scroll issue?
Thanks.

xtech 08-21-2013 02:57 AM

Hello Phill,

Can u please let me know why blog.php is not working?
It was working previously with Adapt template using iframe.I have purchased reboot mainly for this to avoid iframe.

Pls pls look into this .Can u pls tell me if any additional changes in the preg_match part?

Thanks.

gozindagi 08-21-2013 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gozindagi
Hello PhilJ,

How can i make a text field at product_modify.php page using X-Cart_Reboot_Custom_Product_Field_Modification Addon?I already install this Addon and create a field but this addon only create a textarea field not text field.So, please help me if knows anything.

please reply me,i am waiting for your reply.

costanza 08-22-2013 12:25 PM

For product lists inside categories, I am displaying by rows. However, Reboot uses the "long description" for these product lists, which makes for really long lists.

Is there a way to use the "short description" instead?

Freakmode 08-23-2013 05:51 AM

Hey Phil

Is your "Advanced Testmonials" for Reboot available as a standalone product for 4.6?

PhilJ 08-23-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

For product lists inside categories, I am displaying by rows. However, Reboot uses the "long description" for these product lists, which makes for really long lists.

Is there a way to use the "short description" instead?

skin/reboot/customer/main/products_t.tpl

Replace...

Code:

{if $product.fulldescr ne ""}{$product.fulldescr|amp}{else}{$product.descr|amp}{/if}

With...

Code:

{$product.descr|amp}

Quote:

Is your "Advanced Testmonials" for Reboot available as a standalone product for 4.6?
Yes

xtech 08-23-2013 10:21 PM

Hello Phill,
Please please look into my blog.php issue as I cannot able to show blog site in the body of the x-cart page.

Also I can able to manage Infinite scroll issue in Rebot but css style has gone and Grid/List view is not working.

Please look into the issue.

costanza 08-24-2013 12:37 PM

Great template.

How can I make product options "drop down menu boxes" wider, so more text can fit in the box and be readable?

To be clear, this is on the product details screen, where customers have options to select, before adding something to their cart.

Thanks!

PhilJ 08-24-2013 12:41 PM

Try...

skin/reboot/modules/Product_Options/customer_options.tpl

Replace...
Code:

<select id="po{$v.classid}" name="{$poname}"{if $disable} disabled="disabled"{/if}{if $nojs ne 'Y'} onchange="javascript: check_options();"{/if}>
With...
Code:

<select style="width:100%" id="po{$v.classid}" name="{$poname}"{if $disable} disabled="disabled"{/if}{if $nojs ne 'Y'} onchange="javascript: check_options();"{/if}>

... That should make the select dropdowns stretch 100% of the container.

Unfortunately, you cannot 'wrap' text in the select dropdown options.

costanza 08-24-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
Try...

skin/reboot/modules/Product_Options/customer_options.tpl

Replace...
Code:

<select id="po{$v.classid}" name="{$poname}"{if $disable} disabled="disabled"{/if}{if $nojs ne 'Y'} onchange="javascript: check_options();"{/if}>
With...
Code:

<select style="width:100%" id="po{$v.classid}" name="{$poname}"{if $disable} disabled="disabled"{/if}{if $nojs ne 'Y'} onchange="javascript: check_options();"{/if}>

... That should make the select dropdowns stretch 100% of the container.

Unfortunately, you cannot 'wrap' text in the select dropdown options.

Thanks Phil. Unfortunately, the change only got me a couple pixels larger.

I love everything about this template, but I really need to allow more room on the product details page for the drop down options & ideally for the product picture too.

- Is the a few good places I can remove "padding" from a container, or do something else to get more width

- I am using 1 column left & would reduce the left column width a little, to get more width on the right side where the product details are.

Any help would be really appreciated.