X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   X-Cart Mobile module released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=65246)

Mike SSI 04-03-2013 08:33 AM

Re: X-Cart Mobile module released

Quote:

Here is the patch "HelpDesk File area -> X-Cart Mobile -> Support files -> x-cart-mobile-patch-1.3.0-1.3.1.diff"
Although I'm not using X-Payments, that fix worked for me. I can now place an order through the mobile template.Thank you!

Chris B 04-03-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skot
We will try to reproduce this issue. And fix if it takes place. I'll let you know on results.

skot,

The issue ended up being that the mobile software was using a function that only exists in php5 and this particular server has php4. We figured this out by researching an error displayed in the xcart error log file. The cart version also uses that function, however it uses the "if function exists" and if not it uses a different function.

There wasn't a note in the system requirements about needing PHP5.

soldatov 04-04-2013 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris B
skot,
We figured this out by researching an error displayed in the xcart error log file.

Would you possibly provide me with this part of log? I need this to make the necessary corrections to fix this issue.

Chris B 04-04-2013 06:43 AM

Here it is:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: http_build_query() in /SERVERPATH/modules/Xcart_Mobile/func.php on line 409

Thanks

soldatov 04-08-2013 06:40 AM

We've released a minor version. There is the list of bugs fixed:
  • X-Mobile with X-Payments lite checkout form not formatted correctly on iPhone and iPad

Chris B
Thank you for the info. We will include the necessary correction into the further versions of module.

mcanitano 04-19-2013 10:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We have upgraded to X-Cart Mobile 1.3.2 and X-Cart 4.5.5 w/ X-Payments 1.0.6 and are experiencing a very slight problem with the format of the mobile iFrame checkout.

When using the X-Payments lite interface (Fast Lane Checkout) on x-cart mobile, the drop-down select buttons do not span the full width.

For example, when clicking on them, you must click a certain spot of the button for it to work (left side) the right side of the buttons don't do anything.

If you were to hold down your finger while clicking it highlights the area that is clickable, attached is an image of what I'm talking about -- the grayed out areas in the image are where the button drop down seems to work, any other area will not trigger the drop down.

I have been messing with the CSS but cannot seem to find the error.

kevinrm 04-22-2013 09:25 PM

As a heads up, anyone using this mod who is also considering to use BCSE's "speed up" mod - they won't work together.

soldatov 04-22-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcanitano
When using the X-Payments lite interface (Fast Lane Checkout) on x-cart mobile, the drop-down select buttons do not span the full width.

Thank you, we will sort this out.

chamberinternet 04-30-2013 04:16 AM

I'm creating my own colour scheme using ThemeRoller and have downloaded the theme. But when I compare the file size of jquery.mobile.css (of the original install) it's a lot larger than the one I have created.

After closer inspection, the jquery.mobile.css originally provided has multiple swatches included in there.

Is there a reason for this?

Thanks a lot.

mcanitano 05-29-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skot
Thank you, we will sort this out.

Thanks, any news on when a new version will be released with bug fixes?