X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   X-Payments issues & questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Credit Card form not showing in checkout (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=72247)

jack68938 06-08-2015 04:23 AM

Credit Card form not showing in checkout

1 Attachment(s)
The credit card form is not showing for new customers.

1. add product to cart
2. go to cart page and click estimate shipping and fill out info
3. Click to go to check out
4. click new customer
5. go to check out page, no credit card form shows up. even after entering name, address and other info.

I have attached a screenshot.

It seems that since xCart already has the city and zip and has calculated the shipping (from the estimator the step before) it does not refresh the right side where the calculator form is. So, if i go and change the shipping option in the checkout page, it refreshes the right side and credit card form shows.

tony_sologubov 06-08-2015 12:11 PM

Re: Credit Card form not showing in checkout

Hello @jack68938,

I just tried to replicate the problem on my local installation and could not see it. Could you please submit this problem to our support team (via support@x-cart.com)? They will have a look.

Thank you.

Tony

jack68938 06-10-2015 05:03 AM

Do you mean you could not see the credit card form or you didn't see the issue?

jack68938 06-11-2015 05:33 AM

It seems the <body> of the credit card form is not being displayed. it is empty.
I am using the XpaymentsConnector

tony_sologubov 06-15-2015 03:48 AM

Hello @jack68938,

I have just made our X-Payments team aware of this problem and they will reply to you as soon as possible.

Tony

ambal 06-15-2015 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack68938
It seems the <body> of the credit card form is not being displayed. it is empty.
I am using the XpaymentsConnector

A quick question - where is your X-Payments copy installed? I understand that you enabled X-Payments connector module at X-Cart side, but what about X-Payments itself? Where is it?

jack68938 06-15-2015 04:18 AM

The xPayments works but it doesn't show up for a new customer under the following condition:

1. add product to cart
2. go to cart page and click estimate shipping and fill out info
3. Click to go to check out
4. click new customer
5. go to check out page, no credit card form shows up. even after entering name, address and other info.

joss 06-15-2015 10:05 PM

The issue has been confirmed in the X-Payments Connector module. We're working on a fix.