X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Pure CSS Rounded Boxes! (no images, no tables) (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=33828)

JWait 11-25-2008 03:35 AM

Re: Pure CSS Rounded Boxes! (no images, no tables)

"Help" is a different color because it a link. You need to add this to your stylesheet (skin1.css)
Code:

.color_a {
background-image: url(images/menu_bg.gif); /*  This is where you set an image for the top title area */
color:#ffffff;  /*  This is where you set the color for the top title area text */
}
.color_a A:link{
        COLOR: #fff; TEXT-DECORATION: none; /*  This is where you set the color for a link in the top title*/
}
.color_a A:visited {
        COLOR: #fff; TEXT-DECORATION: none; /*  This is where you set the color for a link in the top title*/
}

.color_a A:hover {
        COLOR: #0000cc; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; /*  This is where you set the color for a link in the top title*/
}

.color_a A:active  {
}

xcel 11-25-2008 07:55 AM

thanks again!

typologist 12-13-2008 06:35 PM

Hey JWait! I see you have done a great job supporting this. I have been off for a couple of months and now I see many posts here.

JWait 12-14-2008 04:53 AM

It is a great mod and should work with 4.2 without any problems.

AMMoyer 12-23-2008 10:04 AM

Wonderful mod. I have read through this thread a couple times now and am still having the problem with the rounded boxes NOT showing in Firefox but it looks great in IE. I'm very weak with CSS, but have tried to hack a little with firebug, but no good results. I'm guessing it's something global, since I get the same look in the admin side with Firefox also. Any suggestions?

Adam

JWait 12-24-2008 02:37 AM

That is strange, usually it is IE that gives the problems.

boomobile 12-31-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMMoyer
Wonderful mod. I have read through this thread a couple times now and am still having the problem with the rounded boxes NOT showing in Firefox but it looks great in IE. I'm very weak with CSS, but have tried to hack a little with firebug, but no good results. I'm guessing it's something global, since I get the same look in the admin side with Firefox also. Any suggestions?

Adam

You don't have Firefox set to view as IE do you?
(just curious)

iWD 01-02-2009 08:16 AM

Happy New Year!

I was adding this mod to multiple sites and it worked beautiful on 3 out of the four.
However the four was a HUGE mess.
The only thing different is it has more products and categories and that the "On Sale" Mod is running. Otherwise it is running pretty much the same. (I think)

On the "partial test site" (which is not a mirror, unfortunately) the files ran fine.
However, when I placed them on the real site things went a little screwy.
The left menus stretched across the screen and the middle menu and the right menus went down to the bottom. This will not work.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but something is set wrong.
Any theories?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
I love this mod otherwise!
Thanks!

JWait 01-03-2009 07:46 AM

Is there any other differences in the stylesheets (skin1.css) between the two sites than just the rounded corners? Since basically all we are doing here is changing the "menu" and "dialog" containers it should not affect the tables.

AMMoyer 01-05-2009 08:01 AM

Mine is up and running fine now. Thanks for the replies. It seems that there was a difference in how Firefox and IE cached to the pages, but all is great.