X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (X-Cart 5) (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   move specifications tab content above in product details page (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=72651)

ifsale 08-23-2015 09:55 PM

move specifications tab content above in product details page

Hi,

I how can I move the specifications tab content above the addtocart button ?

Also, I have tried to dump variables from the var/run cache files but it seems as if these files are not beeing used, even if I delete the content of any of these files it has no effect on the site.

If I change anything in the tpl files without re-deploying the store it still shows up and the cache is rebuilt anyways, is this the correct behaviour ?

Is there a list of tags that can be used in the views ?

Thank you in advance

razortw 08-25-2015 03:58 AM

Re: move specifications tab content above in product details page

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifsale
Hi,

Also, I have tried to dump variables from the var/run cache files but it seems as if these files are not beeing used, even if I delete the content of any of these files it has no effect on the site.

If I change anything in the tpl files without re-deploying the store it still shows up and the cache is rebuilt anyways, is this the correct behaviour ?

Thank you in advance

Could you please clarify what version of X-Cart you are using?
Also, please remove the license code from your signature, I would advise to put a version number there instead.

ifsale 08-25-2015 04:16 AM

Thank you for replying.

I am using xcart5.

The previous version had smarty, I was more familiar with that one.

I can't seem to be able to do any type of dumping, it would help a lot to understand the available properties that a object holds.

razortw 08-25-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Thank you for replying.

I am using xcart5.

The previous version had smarty, I was more familiar with that one.

I can't seem to be able to do any type of dumping, it would help a lot to understand the available properties that a object holds.

Are you sure you are using X-Cart 5.0? It is kind of old.
The exact version is shown in the top left corner of the admin area, could you please check the exact version?
I am asking because answers to your questions may vary depending on the version.

ifsale 08-31-2015 02:57 AM

Ok, I am using version 5.2.6

I would love to figure out how you to make a dump from the view.
It would probably help a lot with the debugging.

qualiteam 09-01-2015 08:14 AM

Hello,

Files in the var/run/classes/ directory are the PHP scripts that you should edit for debugging. Every time you "Re-deploy" the store X-Cart 5 re-creates these files from files located in the classes/ directory (you may consider it as a compilation process).

However, to debug template files you should edit the one in the skins/ directory. Don't forget to create backups!

There is no complete list of variables available in template files as it depends on modules installed in the store.

Did you check the documentation for developers at http://kb.x-cart.com/?

Quote:

Hi,

Thank you in advance