X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New addon modules released for x-cart (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=5266)

shan 11-18-2003 01:22 PM

New addon modules released for x-cart

New or updated addon modules released for x-cart

Quote:

Product "X-GiftRegistry add-on for X-Cart Gold"

Module for creating gift registries for various events from birthday to wedding. Features: gift registry publishing, search for events, email notifications for participants etc.

Product "X-AOM (Advanced Order Management) add-on for X-Cart Gold"

This module introduces capability to modify orders after they are placed by customers. This is useful when customer have some special requests on the order, for replacing items that are out of stock or defective, parial refunds or returns. Module features: add/remove items from the order, edit parameters of the order, change delivery method, change pricing, discounts, shipping etc.

Product "X-Configurator add-on for X-Cart Gold"

X-Configurator simplifies the process of creating and tracking made-to-order products with many interchangeable or optional components. The module allows defining compatibility rules (for example, AMD motherboard is compatible with Athlon processors but incompatible with Intel Pentium). This is a perfect solution for webstores which are selling computers, software, mobile accessories, webhosting plans, etc. If your store has cross-selling products then X-Configurator can be applied to increase your sales.

Product "X-Affiliate add-on for X-Cart Gold"

X-Affiliate is add-on module for X-cart which allows you to promote your online store. It introduces new type of users - partners in your X-cart system, so you can start affiliate programs to promote your online store. X-affiliate module automates banners publishing and HTML code generation for affiliates, for the administrator it provides convenient tools for managing affiliates, handle commissions, get statistics on sales promoted by particular affiliates, export and import from CSV files, etc.

groovico 11-18-2003 01:36 PM

X-AOM sounds exactly what's been needed for some time, anyone know if this is compatible with x-cart 3.4.X range or just the 3.5.X range?

Can't see any information on it anywhere yet.

cotc2001 11-18-2003 01:36 PM

Re: New addon modules released for x-cart

Quote:

Product "X-GiftRegistry add-on for X-Cart Gold"

Module for creating gift registries for various events from birthday to wedding. Features: gift registry publishing, search for events, email notifications for participants etc.

Hang on some of us were part of the group that clubbed together to pay for that mod and AFAIK it hasn't been finalised yet (well i havent been notified!!!!)

shan 11-18-2003 01:37 PM

I dont know myself but I think they are for 3.5

cotc2001 11-18-2003 01:56 PM

ta, I just sent a msg to the x-cart team asking where my copy that I paid for is (plus asked for a quote to make it work with earlier version - 3.3.3 & 3.3.5)

successful 11-18-2003 02:13 PM

What are the prices for these modules and how can they be purchased ?

Are they backwards compatible with versions under 3.5 ?

shan 11-18-2003 02:15 PM

i just noticed them in the purchase services area of your xcart members area. take a look

tpfair 11-18-2003 06:45 PM

Add-ON $$$

What are the price for these add-on ???

Stefan

groovico 11-19-2003 01:49 AM

All the prices are in your members area, I bought X-AOM yesterday, haven't received it yet. Hope it works with 3.4.9! :D It was $27, rest are around $49-$99 each

kangus 11-21-2003 11:16 AM

Hello - Anyone listening?

How about an X-Cart Gold PLUS with all the modules included and any new modules added at no extra charge! Then how about the PLUS upgrade for exisiting sites? And the PLUS Slap package; X-Cart updates a site with all the 'NEW' modules for you ! Hey when I open the purchase services page I really want to be confused for at least 30 minutes or I feel like I'm not getting my moneys worth.

:wink: