X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Detailed Image(s) Popup 2.1 [3.4.x-4.0.x] (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=8460)

sstillwell@aerostich.com 08-11-2004 05:20 AM

This site has 4.0.1 and uses Boomers detailed image pop up.

There is only one detailed image per product, but you'll see that it works good.

Just had to install the file product_detailed_images.php file in the xcart root, not xcart/customer. That is because 4.0 changes some locations of files.

dev2.ridetowork.org

B00MER 08-11-2004 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sstillwell@aerostich.com
Thanks for the Mod, its great. Just have a slight change to your post. I'm not sure what the case is for xcart 3.x, but for 4.0.1. The detailed images have Position and Availbility fields.

replace the following in product_detailed_images.php
Code:

$images = func_query("select * from $sql_tbl[images] where productid='$productid' order by imageid");

With
Code:

$images = func_query("select * from $sql_tbl[images] where productid='$productid' and avail = 'Y' order by orderby");

That way your mod can take advantage of the "Pos" and "Availablity" settings from the admin side for detailed images.

xcell67 08-11-2004 07:08 PM

awesome mod boomer but how do u change the brown background color? the pic itself is on a white background, but when you expand the window, the outer background is brown. Which variable needs to be changed for the color?

thanks

B00MER 08-11-2004 07:30 PM

class="VertMenuBorder" and class="VertMenuBox" in skin1.css are used for the colors, as well as the base background color.

gregl 08-15-2004 03:22 AM

Absolutely brilliant Boomer,

Works 100% on our site which is running XCart 4.02.

One small tweak I'v been trying to achieve with no success, is in the instance of two detailed images being available, I have to drag the pop-up
window larger to see the next & previous options. Where do I change
that initial sizing

Great job again,

Greg
XCart 4.02
Product Configurator
AOM
Linux
Zeus Server

PhilJ 08-15-2004 04:30 AM

Quote:

I have to drag the pop-up
window larger to see the next & previous options.

This happens to me with the images in the demo. Try your own images and you'll find the initial sizing works. It's a strange one that.

gregl 08-15-2004 12:58 PM

Thanks PhilJ,

but I am using my own images. I've played around with the initial
resizing values, but nothing changes at all. I know I must be
missing something pretty basic.

Boomer where are you?

Regards

B00MER 08-16-2004 06:59 AM

I haven't been able to reproduce the problems you guys are refering to, do you have a link perhaps that I could see exactly what the problem is?

gregl 08-16-2004 02:44 PM

Hi Boomer,

Go to www.stonecomputers.com.au and click on the cases link on the left, choose standard then MAGPAC P309B 300W ATX MIDI TOWER. When you go to the detailed images section, you have to drag the window open to see the next/previous options.

Great mod just the same.

Regards

gregl 08-16-2004 02:51 PM

Boomer,

forget my last reply, I've just looked at the site through another machine
and it's perfect. I've been playing with my own machine and "skinned" IE for something different, Set it back to default skin and no problemo. Sorry to bug you when there is no bug.
Just quickly though, as i'm still a bit of a dufus with XCart, because you use the Skin1css for the colours, is there a quick way I can change the pop window background colour to white without changing
the whole site?
Thanks