X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

PhilJ 05-17-2014 02:33 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:

In our store default search is not working reboot ajax search is showing one results but normal search is displaying different products.

xtech, I addressed this already in your tickets / PMs

The dynamic product search, searches product titles. You can disable it if you want, so it uses the default...

reBOOT settings > "Enable dynamic product search"

elmirage001 05-17-2014 03:00 PM

Hi Phil,

Since I've done so many modifications to reBOOT I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade from v2.32 to v2.33 and then to v3.0 or if it would be better for me to wait for v3.0...

To go from v2.32 to v2.33 I can us my file comparison software to transfer the changes over instead of having to manually add them in.

Or, is v3.0 different enough that all changes will have to be manually added again?

How's the progress on v3.0 going? :-)

Thanks!

Paul

PhilJ 05-17-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Since I've done so many modifications to reBOOT I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade from v2.32 to v2.33 and then to v3.0 or if it would be better for me to wait for v3.0...

To go from v2.32 to v2.33 I can us my file comparison software to transfer the changes over instead of having to manually add them in.

Or, is v3.0 different enough that all changes will have to be manually added again?

How's the progress on v3.0 going?

Hi Paul, it's up to you, reBOOT v3 may, or may not be a major upgrade. It's hard to say, I haven't decided on new features yet.

v3 won't be available until after X-Cart v4.6.4 is released (~July)

designguru 05-25-2014 10:26 AM

I have main categories and subcategories. How can I keep the active main category open with the subcategories shown. I'm talking about the left/right bar vertical categories menu which shows the subcats in a dropdown under the main menu.

PhilJ 05-25-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

I have main categories and subcategories. How can I keep the active main category open with the subcategories shown. I'm talking about the left/right bar vertical categories menu which shows the subcats in a dropdown under the main menu.

reBOOT settings > Menus > Sidebar menu > One submenu open at a time
reBOOT settings > Menus > Sidebar menu > Save menu state

If you have any issues, set the jQuery CDN URL version to v1.8.3

designguru 05-27-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
reBOOT settings > Menus > Sidebar menu > One submenu open at a time
reBOOT settings > Menus > Sidebar menu > Save menu state

If you have any issues, set the jQuery CDN URL version to v1.8.3

Both are ticked and jQuery CDN URL set to v1.8.3 already

hobbycentral 05-30-2014 12:22 PM

Your website states that you send the files manually. Am I correct in the assumption that if I order on a Friday, the files won't be sent until Monday?

Thanks
Bill

PhilJ 05-30-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Your website states that you send the files manually. Am I correct in the assumption that if I order on a Friday, the files won't be sent until Monday
You will receive files Saturday morning, at the latest (we are London time).

hobbycentral 05-30-2014 01:24 PM

Ok, thanks, I will place my order now. Just out of curiosity where in the UK are you?

Bill

PhilJ 05-30-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Ok, thanks, I will place my order now. Just out of curiosity where in the UK are you?
Many thanks Bill, files sent. We're in Somerset.