X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

Vacman 04-10-2014 11:50 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

On the menu colors - I am using the custom theme. I copied your code into that file and although I can change background color I am not able to change the color of the text (Up state on clickable links - Home, View Cart, Help). When I inspect the element it does refer to a "sticky-wrapper" class..?

On .ico file, which one is the default one used with v2?

PhilJ 04-10-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

On the menu colors - I am using the custom theme. I copied your code into that file and although I can change background color I am not able to change the color of the text (Up state on clickable links - Home, View Cart, Help). When I inspect the element it does refer to a "sticky-wrapper" class..?

Edit skin/reboot/custom/reboot_head.tpl

Replace...

Code:

.sf-menu, .sf-menu li { background: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M01}{literal}; }
.sf-menu ul li { background: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M02}{literal}; }
.sf-menu a { color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M03}{literal}; }
.sf-menu li:hover, .sf-menu li.sfHover { background: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M04}{literal}; }
.sf-menu a:hover { color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M05}{literal}; }

With...

Code:

.sf-menu, .sf-menu li { background: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M01}{literal}; }
.sf-menu ul li { background: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M02}{literal}; }
.sf-menu a { color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M03}{literal} }
.sf-menu a:hover { color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M05}{literal}!important; }
.sf-menu li:hover { background: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M04}{literal}; }
.sf-menu li.sfHover { background: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M04}{literal}; }
.sf-menu li.sfHover a { color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M05}{literal}; }
.sf-menu li.sfHover li a { color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M04}{literal}; }
.sf-menu li.sfHover li a:hover { color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M05}{literal}; }
.sf-arrows > li > .sf-with-ul:focus:after, .sf-arrows > li:hover > .sf-with-ul:after, .sf-arrows > .sfHover > .sf-with-ul:after { border-top-color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M05}{literal}!important; }
.sf-arrows ul li > .sf-with-ul:focus:after, .sf-arrows ul li:hover > .sf-with-ul:after, .sf-arrows ul .sfHover > .sf-with-ul:after { border-left-color: {/literal}{$config.Reboot.reboot_style_M05}{literal}!important; }

Then set your colours in the reBOOT custom theme settings. It gives you a little extra control.

Quote:

On .ico file, which one is the default one used with v2?
favicon.ico - Here's a quick icon generator

Once uploaded to skin/reboot/ico , you'll probably need to clear your browser cache to see the icon update.

Vacman 04-10-2014 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok - I fixed the .ico problem, - Thanks!

With the new tpl code you provided, I still can't change the that drop-down menu hover, background, or text color.

And yes, I have been clearing the templates/X-Cart cache each time in the hopes that it would change.

It doesn't seem to matter what colors I pick, it doesn't stick. The weird part is that it obviously did work at one time as I ended up where I am color-wise.

PhilJ 04-10-2014 02:24 PM

Clearing the template cache may sort it, failing that please post a support ticket and I'll take a look.

Vacman 04-10-2014 02:31 PM

OK - Let me play around with it a bit more - I'll let you know.
The visual isn't at the top of the list for this week as it is.

Working on getting the Featured Cats working.

jcorneli 04-10-2014 04:47 PM

Hi All,

I am having some trouble getting Wordpress to show on my homepage.
I am in version 4.63
The blog is up and working on the site.
When I follow the instructions 5a - a frame shows but the wordpress stories do not.
When I use 5b nothing shows on the homepage
I have checked the .htaccess and it is empty
I have done template cleanup, Clear templates/X-Cart cache, and regenerate image cache.

I have done this 4 times and can not find the issue.

Thanks

JEC

PhilJ 04-10-2014 04:50 PM

Hi JEC, could be a bunch of reasons why, post a ticket and I'll try and get it working for you.

PhilJ 04-13-2014 05:19 AM

New v2 Addon - Masonry View for Product Catalog / Search Results
  • Displays products in a 'cascading' responsive style
  • Allows for variable height product boxes
  • Note: Displays on product catalog / search results pages only
  • Note: Does not include product descriptions in the results (as grid/row switchers do)
Get it here. (v2 addons tab) - Alt version that displays homepage products in masonry view also available.

chamberinternet 04-14-2014 02:13 AM

Hi Phil ...

Just a suggestion (for the next version perhaps) -

To include a reBOOT version of a 404 page
As it currently stands, the 404 page is just the standard 'out of a box' XC error page.

Thanks

PhilJ 04-16-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

To include a reBOOT version of a 404 page
As it currently stands, the 404 page is just the standard 'out of a box' XC error page.
You could in fact use any static page as a 404 page.

Edit /include/func/func.core.php

After...
Code:

@header("HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found");
Insert...
Code:

header('Location: http://www.yourstore.com/pages.php?pageid=1');
Replace the URL and pageid=1 with your static page ID.