X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Reward for great contribution to the X-Cart community (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=47624)

xplorer 05-19-2009 02:31 AM

Reward for great contribution to the X-Cart community

Hello everybody!

Strong forum community is definitely one of the reasons why customers choose X-Cart as their online business solution. We know this and we would like to thank all X-Cart community members for their useful advice and help provided on the forum. And especially we would like to thank Padraic Ryan aka Balinor for active participation in the forum life.

Since I started my work in Qualiteam Software (2003) I have been watching Balinor's activity on the forum, he really helped lots of X-Cart users. Today he posts 5-10 messages a day and he is the first one to reply to almost every my message :-)

Several months ago we added "Thank you" button to each forum post. Though it is not quite popular yet among X-Cart users, statistics for the latest quarter confirms high status of Balinor - he is one of the greatest contributors to the X-Cart community.

So we are glad to reward Balinor with an Amazon Gift Card for $1200. I believe most of the forum members would agree that he deserves the reward =D>

Dear Padraic, please PM me the e-mail address where I can send you the gift card.

Also, I would like to say that we will continue monitoring thanked forum posts and, perhaps, will periodically reward community members who play active role in the forum life.

Once again, thank you for your help!

Best regards,

balinor 05-19-2009 04:26 AM

Re: Reward for great contribution to the X-Cart community

Wow, Vyacheslav, I don't know what to say except....THANK YOU! I never expected to be compensated for my time here, but I'm definitely not one to turn down a generous gift either! Thank you once again, I sincerely appreciate that gesture. I'm already shopping! :)

pauldodman 05-19-2009 07:36 AM

Fully deserved - x-cart wouldn't be the software it is without this forum, and this forum wouldn't be what it is today without Padraic.

Regs 05-19-2009 08:08 AM

I don't post much here but I must say that I am truly amazed at the amount of time and effort "balinor" puts forth here - well done!

And kudos to the x-cart team for the generous acknowledgement - not very often do you see this type gesture towards a community.

Cheers,

Regs.

Emerson 05-19-2009 08:41 AM

Well deserved indeed. Congrats bud :)

hooter 05-19-2009 09:08 AM

Well done and well-deserved Padraic 8) Kudos to qualiteam for recognizing one of their most valued assets in customer support and the community.

JazzyJeff 05-19-2009 09:36 AM

Amen - Balinor is THE reason this forum is as useful and civil as it is. Thank you for everything you do. And thanks Qualiteam for recognizing how valuable Padraic is to the success of X-Cart and its users.

finerpeter 05-19-2009 10:23 AM

Very thoughtful of X-Cart to reward Pedraig for his efforts. Truly this forum benefits greatly from his presence, so much so that I hope he doesn't switch shopping cart software :-D

Congrats mate!

ADDISON 05-19-2009 10:42 AM

Very nice. Balinor really deserves this. His is the hearth of this forum!

Xplorer: reward also the community with a new X5, closer to our needs 8)

Light Speed 05-19-2009 04:27 PM

Congratulations Padraic!