X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (X-Cart 5) (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Modify the invoice PDF (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=69697)

benmackie 07-28-2014 07:15 AM

Modify the invoice PDF

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3846

There are two pages of extraneous info on the PDF for our receipts. How do I format the look of this? I am browsing the folder for invoice and there are a lot of .tpl files.

Thanks in advance.

tony_sologubov 07-30-2014 03:07 AM

Re: Modify the invoice PDF

Hi!

Could you please send me the snapshot of your thank you page?
It will help me to suggest how you can fix this problem.

Tony

benmackie 07-30-2014 04:49 AM

sorry, wasn't talking about the thank you page.

We want to modify the PDF/printed page you can print off from the thank you page.

See my original post for a link to the PDF "Thank you for your order.pdf"

tony_sologubov 08-01-2014 12:53 AM

Hi benmackie!

I understood, but this PDF page is built by the browser out of the HTML version of thank you page. That is why I asked about the snapshot of your thank you page.

Could you please send it to me? Or am I still missing the point?

Tony.

benmackie 08-05-2014 09:13 AM

The attachment of the PDF is in the original post. Can you not see the link that I posted? I attached it in the message.

tony_sologubov 08-08-2014 02:06 AM

Hi Ben!

I am sorry, probably my message was not clear enough, so let me try to explain what I need in order to help you with this issue.

You have a thank you page and you can get a PDF version of it by clicking 'Print invoice' button. PDF file is generated based on the layout of the HTML page. So, what I am asking for is the snapshot of your thank you page. It will be .jpg or .png file, not .pdf. Can you please provide it? Or do I still sound unclear?

Thank you.

Tony.

benmackie 08-08-2014 04:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is

Attachment 3864

tony_sologubov 08-08-2014 06:02 AM

Thank you for it!

I just checked your web-site and found out that the code of your theme missing print.css file, although it is included into any page of default X-Cart 5. Could you please ask your developers to put this file back into the source code and it should solve the problem.

Tony.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benmackie
Here it is

Attachment 3864

benmackie 08-08-2014 09:15 AM

I am the developer and I didn't remove it.

We paid for the X-Cart team to install X-Cart 5. Maybe they removed it? If you can send it to me, that would be great. I'll add it back. Just PM me an email address I can talk to you directly at.

Thanks!

tony_sologubov 08-11-2014 11:29 PM

Hi Ben!

I do not think that the file itself was removed from your store. More likely, your theme was designed in a way that print.css file is not longer included into the page's code.

Could you please let me know whether you decorated/changed getThemeFiles() method of the View/AView class?

Tony.