X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New responsive template for X-cart (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=65621)

rolfodolfo 03-15-2013 04:42 AM

Re: New responsive template for X-cart

Hi,

installed responsive theme and it doesn't allow us change the skin (eg logo). It is not a rights (chmod) thing. in the "regular" ideal template it will change for example logo.png any help would be apreciated because the responsive theme was expensive. What could cause this problem. Thank you in advance.

Rolfodolfo

x-cart 4.5.5 , Linux

rolfodolfo 03-15-2013 04:55 AM

Btw the welcome pic can be changed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolfodolfo
Hi,

installed responsive theme and it doesn't allow us change the skin (eg logo). It is not a rights (chmod) thing. in the "regular" ideal template it will change for example logo.png any help would be apreciated because the responsive theme was expensive. What could cause this problem. Thank you in advance.

Rolfodolfo

x-cart 4.5.5 , Linux

Paul H . 11-05-2013 07:33 AM

Can this skin be made to work with v4.4.5 ?
I copied the skin over to my 4.4.5 test store and it mostly worked except a few sql errors pop out and the category menu didn't function correctly

random 11-06-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolfodolfo
Hi,

Rolfodolfo

x-cart 4.5.5 , Linux

This issue is caused by the fact that this template have it's own logo file, combined with the gift certificate picture.
We are going to fix this issue in the 4.6.2.

Meanwhile, you can do the following: either edit the combined pictures replacing the logo in them:
skin/ideal_responsive/images/main_sprites_lg.png
skin/ideal_responsive/images/main_sprites_sm.png

Or you can place logo in the skin images folder and modify templates and css to load it instead of current file.

qualiteam 11-06-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul H .
Can this skin be made to work with v4.4.5 ?
I copied the skin over to my 4.4.5 test store and it mostly worked except a few sql errors pop out and the category menu didn't function correctly

The skin wasn't tested on v4.4.x and v4.5.x. I guess it may work with some tweaks, but there's no guarantee that it will work properly with these versions, unfortunately.

Paul H . 11-07-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qualiteam
The skin wasn't tested on v4.4.x and v4.5.x. I guess it may work with some tweaks, but there's no guarantee that it will work properly with these versions, unfortunately.

I tried again with a fresh install of 4.4.5 and it seems to work perfectly well except for the category menu-the sql errors were caused by something else I was messing with pointing a 4.6.1 install at a 4.4.5 db I should know better :roll:
Also noticed if you have too many tabs on the speed bar it screws things up.

Anyone interested in fixing the menu and relocating the speedbar tabs I have a few dollars in the website budget at the moment

Freakmode 11-07-2013 03:08 AM

How do you set this template up to have 3 columns? I need another column on the right for a filter. - Thanks

ledeem 01-04-2014 06:13 PM

Beside the built in ideal_responsive templete, is there other template available with ideal_responsive's dynimic feature?

elmirage001 01-04-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ledeem
Beside the built in ideal_responsive templete, is there other template available with ideal_responsive's dynimic feature?

You can take a look at the reBOOT template. It's good to look at multiple templates to see what the best match is for your own store.

neonrider 06-06-2017 06:15 AM

Is the latest X-cart now mobile-friendly and mobile-responsive? Who can confirm and demonstrate that (on their own site)?