X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   X-Payments issues & questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   X-Payments transfer to other server with upgraded store (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=70091)

vasilis 11-06-2014 09:08 AM

Re: X-Payments transfer to other server with upgraded store

Finally I upgraded 1.0.4 to 2.1.1, using
Code:

php upgrade.php 1.0.4 2.1.1 --force
via SSH and when I attempt to login in the x-payments admin I get the following error:
Code:

Error "'CODEBOOK_KEY_NOT_FOUND'" ("810"). Class: "'Model'"

Class: "'XPay_Model_Codebook'". Codebook key "786346" not found

:(

In the putty console, after the upgrade, it displayed:
Quote:

tar: Removing leading `../' from member names

Any tips?

vasilis 11-06-2014 01:52 PM

I removed the upgraded version, re-installed the 1.0.4 version and I re-upgraded to 2.1.1 and I could enter the back-end, but now, when I click on the enabled online store to check it's details, I get:
Quote:

Error "'CODEBOOK_KEY_NOT_FOUND'" ("810"). Class: "'Model'"

Class: "'XPay_Model_Codebook'". Codebook key "914998" not found

When I tried to re-login in the back-end, I got again
Quote:

Error "'CODEBOOK_KEY_NOT_FOUND'" ("810"). Class: "'Model'" Class: "'XPay_Model_Codebook'". Codebook key "786346" not found
, as described in my previous post.

ambal 11-06-2014 11:40 PM

You need to generate new codes.

Default codes contained in <lib/XPay/Model/Codebook.php> must be changed after the installation is done. Use maintenance script regen-codebook.php to generate a new codebook.

http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Payments:Regen-codebook.php

vasilis 11-07-2014 03:09 AM

In my previous post, I wrote
Quote:

I removed the upgraded version, re-installed the 1.0.4 version
. I need to correct this phrase, I didn't actually do any installation, just transferred the 1.0.4 code and database back to the server, so it had it's codebook already.

Besides, I attempted to regenerate the codebook, but I got some fatal error messages during the regen, so I cannot regenerate codebook either, nor I can login in the backend.

vasilis 11-07-2014 12:17 PM

Internal Error during new password setting

Just installed latest X-Payments version from scratch. All went ok during installation and got into the backend, alright.
After regenerating the codebook, and the procedure went ok, I got the last account activation email with the new pin codes. I attempt to set the new password, but I get the following page:
Quote:

Internal error - The requested action cannot be performed. See logs for details.

The logs say:

errors.0001.log:
Quote:

ERROR [2014-07-11 14:59:54]
User: unknown; IP: 193.92.7.229
Zone: Model
Code: CODEBOOK_KEY_NOT_FOUND (810)
Class: "'XPay_Model_Codebook'". Codebook key "1" not found

Affected systems: Model/Codebook.php file (189:assert); Core/Converter.php file (361:getKey); Model/PasswordHistory.php file (84:getPasswordHash); Controller/Admin/Profile.php file (106:checkPassword); Controller/Admin/Profile.php file (346:checkPassword); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionActivation); Controller/Admin.php file (274:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /home/<username>/public_html/xpayments/admin.php file (26:run)

access.0001.log
Quote:

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2014-07-11 14:59:54]
User: unknown; IP: 193.92.7.229
Access to profile::activation action
Input data:

user_id = 0
form_id = ***
form_uid = ***
token = 84b071af02ddf353248f3feaa827e182
posted_data = {

new_password = ***
new_password_confirm = ***

}

Affected systems: XPay_Controller_Admin_Profile class

I regenerated the codebook a 2nd time and again got the same error.

I have followed the installation instructions to the letter.
Now, what could the logic be behind this 'CODEBOOK_KEY_NOT_FOUND' message, especially since I just regenerated the codebook. Why should a key be missing, since everything is just newly regenerated? Does it make a sense?

After having read almost the whole X-Payments subforum for just upgrading or installing X-Payments and getting stuck in the initial stage of X-Payments management (installation), I start to believe that it is either a VERY BUGGY software, or the documentation lacks a lot. I am impressed 8O

Appreciate any help.

ambal 11-10-2014 12:40 AM

Re: Internal Error during new password setting

I am really sorry to see you can't get X-Payments installed on your hosting. I am not sure what's wrong as I do not know where your X-Payments is installed and do not know details of server environment there. Feel free to PM me everything, but I advise you to post a technical support ticket using your HelpDesk account as it looks like a technical guy from our team need to go into your server and see what's wrong there.

vasilis 11-16-2014 12:58 AM

Crypt_cell_is_not_detected (1311)

Have just fresh installed X-Payments 2.1.1 on a 4.6.4 store, having connected it with Authorize.NET AIM payment method.

When I submit test orders I get to the X-Payments cc form page, but I get Failed transactions, with
Quote:

'--- Advanced info ---
Reason: Aborted due to errors during transaction processing'
message in the Payment gateway log section of the order details and no log error in the X-Cart store, concerning X-Payments Connector errors.

In the X-Payments backend, these orders are listed under "Pending" status.

No reports for these transactions are created in the Authorize.NET backoffice side.

In the X-Payments logs though, I see the following errors:
Quote:

ERROR [2014-15-11 13:43:25]
User: unknown; IP: 68.195.69.133
Zone: Crypt/Cell
Code: CRYPT_CELL_IS_NOT_DETECTED (1311)
Encrypted cell for data with prefix '"false"' is not detected

Affected systems: Crypt/Cell.php file (91:assert); Core/ApiProtocol.php file (154:detect); Model/Payment.php file (4482:unpack); Model/Payment.php file (1838:checkCart); Model/Payment.php file (1750:processInit); Controller/Payment/Main.php file (242:process); Controller/Payment/Main.php file (220:doPay); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionPay); Controller/Payment.php file (277:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /home/<user>/public_html/xpayments/payment.php file (26:run)

Any idea what this cryptic message means, or how to fix this?

ambal 11-17-2014 02:07 AM

All threads were merged as they are literally about the same issue - something wrong with your new X-Payments install.

Unfortunately, nobody can help you with that as someone needs to go into your server and see what's wrong there. Nobody else has all those issues and I am pretty sure this is either server-specific or it was a wrong upgrade or install.

Anyways, a tech need to go into your servers and check there.

Stizerg 03-30-2015 02:29 AM

I have the same error
Quote:

ERROR [2015-30-03 21:09:33]
User: unknown; IP: 212.161.27.90
Zone: Crypt/Cell
Code: CRYPT_CELL_IS_NOT_DETECTED (1311)
Encrypted cell for data with prefix '"'
AP'"' is not detected
There were no changes to configuration at all, last payment we received was 2 days ago. Lost a couple of orders before we realized something wrong with xpayments.
I'm going to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.3 to see if it change anything.

ambal 03-30-2015 02:41 AM

It could be your X-Cart server still supporting SSLv3 and your X-Payments server not supporting it.

Check what SSL you have enabled on your X-Cart and X-Payments servers first. And your X-Cart and/or X-Payments could be not patched to remove explisit call of SSLv3 while your server environment does not support SSLv3 already.

See http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=70268