X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

Slavy 04-27-2013 09:20 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Does it work with refine filters from XCART and/or Power filter from www.*********.com?

If so where the filters are displayed?

PhilJ 04-28-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Hi Phil, Is there a way to make the iframe lightbox responsive?

I don't think you can, you have to specify the width for iframes, but it doesn't accept a 100% width. The lightbox is responsive otherwise for images/videos etc.

This boostrap based modal looks quite interesting, which might allow full width iframes.

Quote:

Does it work with refine filters from XCART?

Yes, Refine Filters works fine, the filter controls are displayed in the side menu.

PhilJ 04-30-2013 09:40 AM

If anyone is wondering, reBOOT has been tested with X-Payments (PayPal Website Payments Pro) and active on the Platinum demo.

Not the easiest thing to setup, but this page helped a lot with configuration.

yages 04-30-2013 01:15 PM

how do you add a bit more colour to the menu title, would like the coloured line to be replaced with a coloured menu title box

PhilJ 04-30-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

how do you add a bit more colour to the menu title, would like the coloured line to be replaced with a coloured menu title box

Easily done, for example...

skin/reboot/customer/menu_dialog.tpl

Replace...

Code:

<div class="m_underlined">

With...

Code:

<div class="menu_heading">

Then add this to your theme CSS file...

Code:

div.menu_heading {
    padding: 4px;
    background: #eee;
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
    border-radius: 4px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 4px;
    -moz-border-radius: 4px;
    margin-bottom: 4px;
}

h3.menu_title {
    font-size: 14px;
    color: #666;
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
}

You can do similar for skin/reboot/customer/menu_dialog_bordered.tpl

yages 05-01-2013 02:03 PM

Menu header title box now looks great
Dark background white text
One problem with white text
Product detail page
Product details and Product options header text disappear
as there is no dark back ground as per the other menus

elmirage001 05-01-2013 07:36 PM

Hi Phil,

I've spent quite a bit of time working with reBOOT! now and what a joy it is to work with! I can't wait to actually go live with it and I love the much more modern look and feel of reBOOT! vs Ability. I'm glad I've got a head start for when 4.6.0 comes out in June...

I'm almost done and have even tweaked the websitecm.com mods "Category SEO Map" and "xCMS" to make their visual appearance seamless with ReBOOT! and have also made them both responsive.

I have a question on the mouse wheel speed. How do we change the mouse wheel scroll speed so that a turn scrolls the page much further than the default?

Thank you!

Paul

PhilJ 05-01-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

I have a question on the mouse wheel speed. How do we change the mouse wheel scroll speed so that a turn scrolls the page much further than the default?

Funnily enough there's a script already there for tweaking the scroll speed, although I think actual performance varies from browser to browser.

skin/reboot/js/custom/misc.js

Find this code...
Quote:

var d=delta*-10;
If you change delta* to a lower value, eg. -100, the page should scroll quicker (or take less mouse-wheel movement to scroll further).

As I say, I can't guarantee it will work for all browsers, seems to work well in Firefox/Chrome. Scroll speed is often fixed by the mouse hardware settings.

elmirage001 05-02-2013 07:13 AM

Hi Phil, Changed to 30 and works perfectly in FF, Chrome, and IE with similar results. Thank you very much!! Paul

PhilJ 05-05-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Hi Phil, Is there a way to make the iframe lightbox responsive?

Paul, my mistake, yes you can make the iFrame responsive, by using percentages, eg.

Quote:

<a class="btn lbox" href="http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/?lightbox[iframe]=true&lightbox[width]=75p&lightbox[height]=90p">IFrame</a>

Only thing it won't do, is resize the iFrame on browser resize.