X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

elmirage001 02-21-2016 12:29 PM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
reBOOT is now v4.7.5 ready, although testing is ongoing... get in touch for updated files.

A new v4.7.x template is currently in the works, which while won't have as many features as reBOOT, will hopefully be something new, different, progressive, simpler installation, more mobile friendly and with SEO taken to another level... ETA spring/summer.

Hi Phil !

You've definitely peaked my curiosity!! I'll be moving from 4.6.6 to 4.7.x this summer / fall so I'll be watching for details with great interest!

Thank you so much!

Paul

totaltec 02-26-2016 05:47 AM

Quote:

something new, different, progressive, simpler installation, more mobile friendly and with SEO taken to another level... ETA spring/summer.

Can't wait to see it!Good luck man.

junliw1975 02-26-2016 07:39 AM

Hi Phil, I was checking the DEMO side, on the homepage, how can I put more tab pages there? You have "new arrival" "on sale" "featured product" on the homepage and I want to do the same. Also, is "new arrival" a separated module? I can't find the setting for it on reboot template. Thanks!

PhilJ 02-27-2016 02:25 AM

Hi Jun, the "New Arrivals" and "On Sale" modules are included in x-cart gold plus and platinum, or available in the "Hot Products" module for x-cart gold...

junliw1975 03-06-2016 07:03 AM

Can I have more 5 sliders? If so, where I go to change the settings. thanks

PhilJ 03-06-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Can I have more 5 sliders? If so, where I go to change the settings. thanks
Yes you can, but it requires some DB patching and extra code. I'll add details to your ticket. You can also create your own custom sliders or display other image based promo elements quite easily with one of the widgets.

PhilJ 03-11-2016 01:10 AM

In case you haven't yet seen our reBOOT Easy Custom Contact Forms, I put a customer satisfaction form and job application form together in about 30 mins each...

No tricky PHP to edit... creating complex, custom forms doesn't get much easier :)

We can also build one custom form for you (no matter how complex) at no extra cost.

If you have a non-reBOOT based store which uses Bootstrap 3, it can also be adapted for use.

elmirage001 03-17-2016 08:06 AM

Quote:

reBOOT is now v4.7.5 ready, get in touch for updated files.

A new v4.7.x template is currently in the works, which while won't have as many features as reBOOT, will hopefully be something new, different, progressive, simpler installation, more mobile friendly and with SEO taken to another level... ETA spring/summer.

Hi Phil, You're always on the cutting edge so I'm really excited about the new template. Do you know which current reBOOT features won't be in the new template?

Thank you so much!

Paul

PhilJ 03-18-2016 01:06 AM

Hi Paul, I'm still deliberating on that, but WP blog, testimonials, dynamic menus / search / product sorting will definitely be included.

I'm designing from scratch, it will be Bootstrap 4 based and designed with a 'mobile first' approach. It'll be based on Platinum v4.7.5 so should support most of the default modules.

Above all else it needs to be fast and SEO friendly, so I'll be including only what's necessary and what I feel improves user experience. 'Less is more', if you like.

Other possibles are infinite scrolling (as long as it's SEO friendly) and quick product views, though can't promise anything. Still early stages at the moment, will hopefully have an alpha demo ready next month.

reBOOT's kind of a Swiss army knife, whereas the new template will be more of a trusty pen knife :) If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, feel free to drop me a line.

Freakmode 03-22-2016 02:12 AM

Hi Phil

Just checking through our logs and we seem to be getting this all the while.

Quote:

[22-Mar-2016 01:52:25] Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "custom/footer/footer_bottom_style_05.tpl" in /home/wwwjoba/public_html/include/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1094

Looking through the distribution we have I can't see the file custom/footer/footer_bottom_style_05.tpl

Any ideas? Cheers